• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

dwa2469 said:
I think everyone needs tax relief. However, they need to cut spending. Giving people back money, they already spent, does not work. This notion that employers, will give employees, on average 4k a year raise with their tax savings is laughable at best.

The truth has been spoken. thumb.gif

cf9XmGF.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0906.JPG
    IMG_0906.JPG
    129 KB · Views: 108
Read the charges they brought on Flynn, No criminal actions, just not being completely forward when questioned.

I don't think we know the whole story yet, we don't know what they agreed to drop for his cooperation. May be nothing though

His plea deal is for 0 - 6 months in jail and $100 - 500 fine. He could have gotten up to 10 years in jail and 100,000 to 500,000 fine for the charge. He also has no travel restrictions, has to appear without a lawyer for any interviews with Mueller's team in the future, it's subject to a polygraph at any point, has to make himself available for any appearances for the duration of the investigation and waives his 5th amendment rights.

Why the lenient lenient treatment? Because he probably just handed Mueller Trump and or Pence on a silver platter. There's no way Mueller would let him slide on lesser charges unless he was flipping on bigger targets, and Trump and/or Pence are the only bigger targets than Flynn.

Link to the court documents in referring to: https://www.lawfareblog.com/michael-flynn-plea-agreement-documents

dwa2469 said:
I think everyone needs tax relief. However, they need to cut spending. Giving people back money, they already spent, does not work. This notion that employers, will give employees, on average 4k a year raise with their tax savings is laughable at best.

So I still agree with this and now that the tax bill has all but passed, what is everyone's thoughts?

What about the insurance mandate eliminated in 2019? Will it help rates start to move back to a more normal or is health care still screwed?

There's a lady doctor around here who's trying to do some Healthcare Co-op to help offer lower prices. Wife was talking about it because they've been getting some of her vascular ultrasound work. Seems like a good idea until the government finds out she's trying to do something that makes some sense and has her suicideded

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

blacksheep10 said:
Healthcare wont come back down until the govt gets out of healthcare
Yep. And now that the insurance companies have realized we will pay what we are paying now it won't come down . They might stop raising it every year but they won't come down.

Beauty of a free market. Like the Christian "insurance" coop deal. Where big fat companies overcharge, there will be a smaller company jump in and make it more affordable and still make money. That is if there is no barrier to entry and exit, like regulation that only lets big companies able to swing it. What one piece is talking about is how it starts, but like he said, the gov't will get in the way

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

ForMud said:
All that really needs to happen is open the insurance shopping across state lines....Like all other type insurances.
And get government completely out of healthcare.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

nobody wants to talk about the cost of health care, until it comes down, insurance will not. If it cost 100k to fix a car that is in a wreck, you couldn't afford or wouldn't pay for the insurance.

ForMud said:
All that really needs to happen is open the insurance shopping across state lines....Like all other type insurances.

This is what I was hoping might be thrown in like the individual mandate was. I know there isn't a lot on one side that wants this to happen, but I have seen in my personal life how this effects many directly.

For almost 8 years my company has bought insurance out of any state which they had business in. Alabama, New York, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Arizona. Come to find out BCBS was writing a seed letter every year and allowing us to have insurance this way. Well two years ago the company got a big F You letter from BCBS that told them if they wish to continue coverage they had to buy BCBS out of Pennsylvania. Which made our premiums skyrocket. So of course the company shopped the insurance around and UHC came in cheaper with "like coverage". So we ended up with UHC, that doesn't have quite the network that BCBS did locally.

Re:

Welp, looks like he banned bump stocks and signed a spending bill he didn't agree with. Anything else I missed? Why did ge feel so compelled to sign it if he didn't agree with it? Because of a looming govt shutdown? Rather weak reason imo, as the govt has shutdown over less in recent history.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Welp, looks like he banned bump stocks and signed a spending bill he didn't agree with. Anything else I missed? Why did ge feel so compelled to sign it if he didn't agree with it? Because of a looming govt shutdown? Rather weak reason imo, as the govt has shutdown over less in recent history.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Because he's becoming a DC *****. Follow Rand Paul on social media, learn, take notes. I'm on the Rand 2020 train.