• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

Recommended action, bs. I just read the 55 page proposal and it's basically full of fluff to try to redefine what body movements (or lack thereof) constitute firing a machinegun

Who knows where this is going...???

The federal government won't enforce drug laws where its easy and obvious (think weed dispensary), how/why will they enforce a bump stock ban besides suggested compliance ...

Maybe something else at play here. We all know how trump likes to pander to an audience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

TBItoy said:
The federal government won€™t enforce drug laws where its easy and obvious (think weed dispensary), how/why will they enforce a bump stock ban besides suggested compliance ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's unconstitutional for the Federal Government to enforce any drug laws because that's not a right granted to them in the Constitution, just like all gun laws are unconstitutional but people keep letting them get away with more and more of them.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Re:

5BrothersFabrication said:
Because he's becoming a DC *****. Follow Rand Paul on social media, learn, take notes. I'm on the Rand 2020 train.
c0c85838fa5539b5fa5befe46804cb9f.jpg

I think russia will do like china did with the trade stuff and back off in the end. Everybody needs us to much we have just been pussies for to long so they think we will back down.

I think this is no different than the other conflicts that arise in Arabia. We create a public reason for support to send our young men and women into the sand box to fight "WMDs" "atrocities done to people" etc when all it comes down to is the fact that our dollar is directly controlled and valued by the oil that is sold out of that ground.

The issue becomes that in Arabia they don't have a constitutional republic of any kind. They have communist dictator regimes. As soon as they realize how rich they can be if they sold their oil in their own currency they start making moves to do so.

Then like we have since the 70s we come in and exterminate the dictator. All to keep value in the dollar. I think this is no different. Trump tweets it to rally support.

It's honestly amazing what you learn about history when your kids don't go to public school :)

The funny thing is, Russians make a lot of money here every year. In the billions. They need us as much as we need them. Thank God

Hopefully both sides realize that they can't afford to keep forking out money for this standoff that's been going on for years and gone nowhere.

How are they going to keep them from killing each other? I mean hell Kim already had his brother assassinated by poison being thrown in his face.

jeeptj99 said:
How are they going to keep them from killing each other? I mean hell Kim already had his brother assassinated by poison being thrown in his face.

If wars were settled that way (by the 2 Presidents fighting to the death) you would see a different type of cat running for President :****:

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

dwa2469 said:
If wars were settled that way (by the 2 Presidents fighting to the death) you would see a different type of cat running for President :****:
Chuck Norris for Prez!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

dwa2469 said:

So that;s why "The Rock" has been rumored to run for office in 2020. Too bad he'll lose to paper...