• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

Not much to add here. I think we all know that the fed gov is a business and as much as we want it not to be, it's all about funneling money to congress and redistributing our tax dollars.

I think trump can do nothing good for our country. Granted he's proven what an excellent business man he is which should be a giant red flag when you pay attention to the biggest money investors in the world, 99.9% manufacture in china.

I agree he's fun to listen to but I also agree that he may become a distraction from a real candidate.

Gosh dang we can't have Hillary. Holy crap

In the end it doesn't matter what we vote for. Everybody knows the Cia and the masons control everything!

LandSpeeder said:
DANG. Tell me who you want and I'll vote fer ya. I'll call it "our vote".
Nah we better go with Ur judgement. Ha. I'm with Elliot. Herman Cain woulda been the best thing for the country. But noooo we had to spread the word about him blowin a kiss or some **** 30 yrs ago. Sheesh. Somthing better happen, cause our kids are doomed if not

Trump all the way! I don't care if his speaking was pretty terrible at his announcement speech. If Trump don't get it (which I doubt he will), I'd like to see Ben Carson or Jeb get it.

I'm 100% libertarian, but I do vote in the primaries for the candidate that suits me most. It was the Corvair killer, Ron Paul, then Herman Cain, now I'm leaning Rand, but just barely. When the general election gets here, there's usually just commie vs. RINO, so I hit the Libertarian button.

TacomaJD said:
Trump all the way! I don't care if his speaking was pretty terrible at his announcement speech. If Trump don't get it (which I doubt he will), I'd like to see Ben Carson or Jeb get it.

Jeb? SERIOUSLY?!?! He's a LIBERAL!!! Pro amnesty, pro gun control, pro gay marriage, won't save us a dime on the deficit, probably won't axe obamacare...

5BrothersFabrication said:
Jeb? SERIOUSLY?!?! He's a LIBERAL!!! Pro amnesty, pro gun control, pro gay marriage, won't save us a dime on the deficit, probably won't axe obamacare...

Did I say Jeb? I meant Eric Hagan. Eric Hagan for prez!

poolman said:
He could just walk around the White House all day saying, ,,,,

Your Fired!!!

SOMEONE needs to!

You could make a full time presidency doing that right now with our government and it would come out for the better IMO!

5BrothersFabrication said:
I'm 100% libertarian, but I do vote in the primaries for the candidate that suits me most. It was the Corvair killer, Ron Paul, then Herman Cain, now I'm leaning Rand, but just barely. When the general election gets here, there's usually just commie vs. RINO, so I hit the Libertarian button.

Bingo. Same here.

joho75287 said:
Bingo. Same here.

x3. So if we're all doing it why are 3rd party candidates still losing miserably?

I officially changed parties to Constitution Party of Florida after Obama got re-elected. I figured if someone like that could get RE-elected my vote will never count anyway.

Re: Re: Trump for prez?

patooyee said:
x3. So if we're all doing it why are 3rd party candidates still losing miserably?

I officially changed parties to Constitution Party of Florida after Obama got re-elected. I figured if someone like that could get RE-elected my vote will never count anyway.
Because the media does an amazing job of brainwashing people into thinking they're wasting their vote. If a good Libertarian candidate could get into the final debates and get his fair shot and not get ignored like they did Ron Paul. It would really starting opening people's eyes. It a going to take a few elections before major change happens but it has to start somewhere. Getting a fair shot in a debate is what took Jesse Ventura from a long shot to the governors mansion in Minnesota in a couple of weeks.

This was nailed to my tree in the front yard after the 2012 election.
4f29523f40ca6d960a5ab019edf88f82.jpg

Just read where Trump said in an ABC interview that he wants oprah the racist as his veep. **** that, I'm out 100% on Trump. I get along with a couple libs, but I sure as **** wouldn't run for office WITH them.