• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

offroadohio said:
No doubt. I just came through Indianapolis and a google message popped up on my phone and it said we see you are in Indianapolis here are three nearby attractions.

Then as I was browsing Facebook I had ads from Indianapolis businesses and haunted houses showing up.

The other day my wife said we need a new dishwasher the phones were in our pockets lo and behold I open up Facebook and dishwasher ads from Lowe's

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Every new software update for smart phones defaults all of your settings to receive, collect and share all of your data as well as locations.

You have to be diligent in controlling your settings. They have gotten very crafty.

What's sad is pretty much nobody cares

LightBnDr said:
Every new software update for smart phones defaults all of your settings to receive, collect and share all of your data as well as locations.

You have to be diligent in controlling your settings. They have gotten very crafty.

What's sad is pretty much nobody cares

Meh, what are they gonna see, all yer **** pics? :flipoff1:

TacomaJD said:
Meh, what are they gonna see, all yer **** pics? :flipoff1:
Those among others. Lol

Mainly I value my privacy. As well as the privacy of my contacts. So it should make everyone question the fact that every app on your phone automatically is given the right to access your contacts and photo album. Along with many other things.

I also understand that just because I can turn off a setting doesn€™t really mean that I have turned it off. It may say I have but have I really ??

Im willing take every step I can to keep my privacy along with my family

I was just throwing it out there. Nobody really cares. But they should!! I get it

Ha, none of yall are gonna get rid of your cellular devices. You're also not gonna quit surfing the web on your home pc, which is connected to the same interwebs as your phone, meaning they can see most all the same **** as with your phone (If they wanted to). I watched the Snowden movie and have read a lot about his whistle blowing ordeal. To think anyone in the government has any interest in me, or even has the capacity to monitor me out of alllll the people they have the capabilities to monitor is flattering. Maybe they are zooming in through my forward facing camera as I'm posting this now. Wonder if they like what they see? Maybe it's a hot CIA bitch getting moist over my sexy man beard. Maybe they see me when I jerk off to dirty amputee sex videos. Maybe they can access my contacts and find Tony Bolton's number so they can call him and ask for a loan next time they need to expand their operations or to fund another Stephen Paddock massacre, calmly saying "Can't hide money" as they get off the phone with him.

Take action! Put down big brother's wire tap on your life and say no to smart phones and home pc interwebs!

But none of you will, you'll continue using them whilst complaining about invasion of privacy. Lol. Meaning it really doesn't bother you as much as you claim, or we wouldn't even be having this discussion, as you would be "disconnected".

No use living in fear.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I catagorize things like the invasion of privacy paranoia in with the same people that say "We need to wake up America!"

What are we to wake up to? What are we to do so differently after we are awoken? Are we supposed to magically turn into this effective super machine once we are awoken to the things that are happening, that forms a posse and takes down the government and policies we so disagree with? No, they will keep doing as they have, because we're not gonna overthrow a government, we're not gonna do ****, because there are just as much left wing douchebags as there are extreme conservatives, and unfortunately not enough in the middle that do not claim a party and instead want common sense policies. All we can do is vote, and as I just said, there are just as many on the left as there are the right, so there's a balance there. It's like a toss up. But voting only has a minute affect on things. You can't vote for the CIA to not spy on you through your phone. Illuminati! LOL. When I hear people say "Wake up America" I translate it into "Become more aware of the things happening in today's time that you cannot and will not change because I said so." I've yet to see one single average American wake up and change **** LOL. Just some feel-good sayings that are totally nonsensical to try and make some feel patriotic.

I know damn well I am not important enough to spy on molaugh so, I will just keep surfing, texting, and buying on the net till the good Lord calls me home.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
So trade your smart phone in for a flip phone.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Im still carrying a flip phone. Everyone looks at me like im from the stoneage. They are just jealous that I can still text but my phone is to slow and dumb to keep me looking at it all day. I did blow a few kids minds when I threw it into the deep end of the pool and then called my buddies phone to show it still worked.

You make valid points JD. I dont really think there are solid arguments to dispute your points.

I know that my hyper sensitivity to privacy has saved me many problems and heartache over the years. So I dont feel unusual or wrong for acting how I do.

I just dont enjoy being a statistic. I enjoy being a human man that provides for my family and their safety. Not unlike most of us.

Though all of the laziness and data collection that smart devices of all kinds store, use and share makes us just numbers. A way to manipulate us into making more money.

Making us emotionally attached to things that shouldnt be emotion driven at all.

Anyway, you make valid points.

College is brain washing you. Lol

Ahhh the birth of a new model

So I hear trump said in a press conference that he knows 401kays are very important. They are a relied upon asset for the middle class.

Concerning his new tax plan and how it may effect tax incentives

I don't really comprehend what you said but from what I saw only the rich will benefit from this tax plan and company's will get taxes lowered, his reasoning is the trickle down effect and companies will share profits with its employees BULLSHIT. They will pocket it and we lose again. Pretty scary times if ya take everything into account, n Korea and everything else doesn't look good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not rich, but my company will benefit from the tax plan. My employees know how to make extra money at my store. Work hard, treat the place like it's theirs and show up on time. They get paid more than any other store in town or they get fired. That being said, I am in fear of losing my two best employees. If I could pay them a little more, I know they would stay around for a while. If all the numbers match up, I should be able to raise wages at least a dollar an hour for two of them. It's not much, but equates to a couple thousand bucks apiece at the end of the year.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

LightBnDr said:
So I hear trump said in a press conference that he knows 401kays are very important. They are a relied upon asset for the middle class.

Concerning his new tax plan and how it may effect tax incentives

I read he's flipped 180 on the 401k issue now, thats not good for me if they implement that ****

Cutting taxes sounds good to me but you also need to cut spending at the same time and I don't think he really wants to do that.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk