• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Trump for prez?

dwa2469 said:
If wars were settled that way (by the 2 Presidents fighting to the death) you would see a different type of cat running for President :****:

If that were the case we could send Mattis, that old bastard would kill him before he knew what hit him.

I used to like Robert De Niro, no more. Shut your piehole and entertain me. Another performer abusing his status as actor, being an ass, whether you like Trump or not. STFU :flipper: :flipper: :flipper:

The venerable actor ended up getting bleeped Sunday night at the Tony Awards when he dropped some f-bombs about President Donald Trump while introducing a performance by Bruce Springsteen.
"First, I wanna say, 'f**k Trump,'" De Niro said. "It's no longer 'Down with Trump,' it's 'f**k Trump.'"

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
I used to like Robert De Niro, no more. Shut your piehole and entertain me. Another performer abusing his status as actor, being an ass, whether you like Trump or not. STFU :flipper: :flipper: :flipper:

The venerable actor ended up getting bleeped Sunday night at the Tony Awards when he dropped some f-bombs about President Donald Trump while introducing a performance by Bruce Springsteen.
"First, I wanna say, 'f**k Trump,'" De Niro said. "It's no longer 'Down with Trump,' it's 'f**k Trump.'"

ADMINISTRATOR

I agree 100%!

poolman said:
I agree 100%!
Yep. Its hard to pick and choose what movies to watch or places to shop because of supporting certain things so i have just pretty much stopped watching movies and going to autozone

BUG-E J said:
Yep. Its hard to pick and choose what movies to watch or places to shop because of supporting certain things so i have just pretty much stopped watching movies and going to autozone

You can still watch Hee Haw reruns :dunno:

ADMINISTRATOR

5BrothersFabrication said:
We've had a Space Force for decades, just never called it that. So it won't add anything to the deficit, just re-title a bunch of folks.
I am not sure I buy that, when has the govt ever created anything that did not cost more? I hope your right.