• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP July 11

H

hayitsray

Heading to AOP next weekend for some good ol trail riding if anyone wants to join :driving:

bbone said:
What happened to it ?
It was not running good and that was part of the reason for the wreck. I relocated the fuel pump and discovered some torn boots on the intercooler piping, and a cracked exhaust manifold. Just waiting on new boots and the rest will be ready. Hopefully i will have some whomp pow back.

extremetownie said:
It was not running good and that was part of the reason for the wreck. I relocated the fuel pump and discovered some torn boots on the intercooler piping, and a cracked exhaust manifold. Just waiting on new boots and the rest will be ready. Hopefully i will have some whomp pow back.

Boost is nothing if it's leaking. Glad you got it nailed down :woot: :woot:

Batmobile Will said:
Hey buddy come on out this weekend I'll be there and will make sure you can make it up if I got to pull you up :driving:

I didn't have an issue but some of the smaller guys did. No need to be **** bat boy

I'm curious, do you just post just to see what kind of response you'll get? Is it fun? Or are you a **** in person also? I'm just asking? I think you like the negative attention? Not sure why?

Batmobile Will said:
I know I'm now the best at spelling or grammar but how is offering someone help being a **** ? Get get off my thread this is not a hate thread it's about going wheelin sat thanks :dblthumb:

Wasn't hating, I have no reason to hate a " it's all about me dude" just ask a question, which you ignored, or not smart enough to answer. Good luck to you will, you need it. I'm not sure why your such a smart as but that's up to you. My last post with anything with batman on it.

Batmobile Will said:
I know I'm now the best at spelling or grammar but how is offering someone help being a **** ? Get get off my thread this is not a hate thread it's about going wheelin sat thanks :dblthumb:

Your thread? How much do you pay for this forum?

God, you are an idiot. You fail at the internet. You might be a half decent person if you would shut down your computer and phone. And thats a big MIGHT.

DANG, this would be awesome to get to. I want to go to AOP pretty bad, and wheel. But no good way to transport to crawler having no trailer. Plus got to go to South Carolina for a parts-swap meet.

jeeptj99 said:
I didn't have an issue but some of the smaller guys did. No need to be **** bat boy

I didn't take his post as him being a ****. He was just trying to say "no rig left behind".

ibrokeit said:
Your thread? How much do you pay for this forum?

God, you are an idiot. You fail at the internet. You might be a half decent person if you would shut down your computer and phone. And thats a big MIGHT.

Hey Troll, whachu wheeling in these days?

LandSpeeder said:
DANG, this would be awesome to get to. I want to go to AOP pretty bad, and wheel. But no good way to transport to crawler having no trailer. Plus got to go to South Carolina for a parts-swap meet.

I didn't take his post as him being a ****. He was just trying to say "no rig left behind".

Hey Troll, whachu wheeling in these days?

X2 on all points

I don't understand the hate here, it seems like Batman is genuinly trying to get people to come trailride with him. I promise you if Roger Bobby is willing to ride with him he ain't a bad dude.

Neal3000 said:
I don't understand the hate here, it seems like Batman is genuinly trying to get people to come trailride with him. I promise you if Roger Bobby is willing to ride with him he ain't a bad dude.

I actually thought the same thing about Roger... Will can't be as bad as he seems here, right?

Latest posts