• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

GMP - SFWDA Dixie Run - September 24-27, 2015

Join the Southern Four Wheel Drive Association for a fun event at Golden Mountain Park, September 24-27, 2015 and support Dixie Run 2015. Dixie Run is one of two key events for SFWDA each year and this year's event will be the best ever. Our event schedule will include Excursion rides on Friday afternoon and Saturday to some beautiful scenic local vistas; scheduled trail rides at GMP; fun and challenging obstacle course schedule; and scheduled Ladies Only rides on Saturday. All pricing includes the costs of a Saturday night dinner, and camping on site for 3 nights. SFWDA and our supporting Business Partners will be supporting a raffle on Saturday evening.

The event will also include a Kids play area and other family friendly activities. SFWDA will sponsor a Tread Lightly educational session on Saturday morning to promote the core values of responsible wheeling.

Come join us and share a great weekend in the Tennessee mountains and support the Southern Four Wheel Drive Association.

If you aren't yet an SFWDA Member and would like to attend, please go to our Member Registration Page where you can join our association and register for DixieRun all at once!

Last year's Dixie Run....good driving there mna0121 :flipper:

Attachments

• IMG_9409.jpg
    IMG_9409.jpg
    389.5 KB · Views: 116
This is probably my favorite event of the year. Its a lot of good ridding and the atmosphere is great. I'll see you guys up there Thursday night.

Lol nice! .....Josh look us up and let's do some riding. My group will be there Thursday evening sometime. I'll be in the big ass jeep scrambler/buggy that can't climb **** lol.

I don't think that number ever came from me. It would make everything interesting though! :drinkers:

Diamond B said:
I'm going to try to make this one, but have to see what's going on with the house at that time.

Hope u can Rob....it's one of the best trips we make every year to just do some good Ole rock crawling :dblthumb:

10-4 on the bump. My favorite weekend of the year. Got buggy ready. Getting motor home ready. Got wife ready. I'm ready. Just waiten on the calendar.