• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Crawling For Reid - May 13-15, 2016

adventureoffroadpark

We are extremely excited to bring back an event to help Reid again. Earlier this year at the first one our off road community raised over $30,000.00 for little Reid. We hope that all of you can join us again. We will be pushing out new details for this event in the weeks and months to come.

Re: AOP - Crawling For Reid - May 14, 2016

From Pirate:

http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/competitions-events/2238386-crawling-reid-may-13-15-2016-adventure-offroad-park.html

Crawling for Reid, May 13-15 2016 Adventure Offroad Park
Happy New Year!!!!

And along with a New Year comes the 2nd Annual Crawling for Reid Charity Event at Adventure Offroad Park on May 14, 2016.

Last year's event was absolutely amazing and the off-road community really showed off what a special, caring group we are. In the cold, rain and mud we had 330 vehicles and 550 people come out over the weekend last March and raised over $34,000.00. You read that right...Thirty Four Thousand Dollars!!!! Every dollar that came in from the gate fees, T shirt sales and raffle tickets went to the Reid Davis Underwood family to help care for Reid and his on-going treatments for the extraordinarily serious and debilitating disease that he is fighting, Epidermolysis Bullosa.

This years event will be in May and in the south that is some of the best wheeling weather you can find. We hope to double the vehicles and rigs and blow the top of Adventure Offroad Park.

Please consider putting this on your ride calendar to come out to South Pittsburg, Tennessee to wheel at one of the south's premier off-road parks and help support a little guy that is fighting a big disease. The park will be open Friday through Sunday with some super cool race events going on Saturday morning, a HUGE raffle Saturday evening and then to cap off the day, the Rock Bouncers are going to put on a show for us and race a monster rock hill UNDER THE LIGHTS!!!!

17df4dc049149be53cb6046188160ded.jpg

Couple weeks out. We are having an Awesome raffle. Don't miss this event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never been to AOP before, but going to make my first trip down for Crawling for Reid event.

How much is it a person to come into the park? Also what's the price for raffle tickets? Trying to figure out how much cash to bring down with me.

As far trail riding goes, will there be guided tours like with Trailfest? Map appears to be pretty well marked, but would like to follow a group instead of making random turns.

Any night riding?

Last year's weather was brutal, but we still had a blast! Should be an awesome time regardless.

I've got my eye on that YETI Tundra 65 in the raffle!

Got to swap in a new trailer axle between now and then. But as long as parts get here when they should, I'll be there.

I'm actually going to be able to make it. I got my dates crossed up but i'll be in town. Should be rolling in that satruday dont know if i'm staying all weekend or not yet.

alright, who else is going?

I only have a few weeks before school kicks back up and want to get a camping trip in...

The yota may blow up, but I will be there either way..