• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

STL - SRRS Race 1 - March 11-12, 2016

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
SilverStarCustoms said:
I'm sending you my dates for 2016 and 2017 to help keep events from stacking up. I'm not posting locations until I get all the contracts in stone to be safe. Thanks again for keeping this calendar updated.

SRRS 2016

March 11-12 S #1
April 1-2 N #2
April 29-30 S #3
June 10-11 N #4
August 12-13 S #5
Sept. 2-3 N #6
Oct. 7-8 Finals #7

SRRS 2017

March 10-11 S Race #1
March 31-April 1 N Race #2
April 28-29 S Race #3
June 9-10 N Race #4
August 11-12 S Race #5
Sept. 1-2 N Race #6
Oct. 6-7 Finals Race #7

Re: OTHER - SRRS Race 1 - March 11-12, 2016

Whats the opening park? Haven't seen a list yet. Looking forward to Cable Hill as always :dblthumb:

12311112_10153417086984164_2365881379992169956_n.jpg

We gots a trailer rented. If you wanna live in a Single wide or a small cabin for a weekend, better pony up. They won't last very long and the RV spots with water and electric are going to fill up too.

Stony........or Grayrock is my current issue. Think I might make the trip to Stony this year since its for season opener ;D How hard is it to get around stony on open diffs and 31s?

FlatlandFSJ said:
Stony........or Grayrock is my current issue. Think I might make the trip to Stony this year since its for season opener ;D How hard is it to get around stony on open diffs and 31s?

You can get around STL in a Prius :****: It is a very well maintained park

FlatlandFSJ said:

As far as access goes. You can make it up to 95 percent of all obstacles. You can ride 65% of them on said set up as long as you have some sense about you and its not wet.

Rv sites....booked. Modular sites.....booked. 15 out of 20 cabins....booked. Folks is serious about some SRRS! Can we announce the hill choices????? :fish:

Stony_Lonesome_OHV_Park said:
Rv sites....booked. Modular sites.....booked. 15 out of 20 cabins....booked. Folks is serious about some SRRS! Can we announce the hill choices????? :fish:

You ain't gone sleep for 72 hours straight. Get some rest.

Sounds like I need to reserve a parking spot, ha. Need to go ahead and call that fairy "treehouse master" just to get a good view of who's ur daddy :woot: :woot:

A buddy and I are heading up the Wednesday before the race to help with prep, last minute junk and unforeseen issues. We are helping with prep for the race in the upcoming weeks and hope to help Stony Lonesome and SRRS have a successful relationship and awesome first race of the season.

I am not 100% on what hills they are racing, but we are going to start clearing out parking for all the good hills and work on spectator areas for them too. Youtube hill, Who's Your Daddy and Hello Kitty are the ones that get my vote.....too bad they didn't take a vote