• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

JD just fooling with ya don't get all crazy internet badass on me. I'm just a lil fat bald guy. Lol

Re:

No nutsacks this weekend. 8 hours of mowing. Will be investing in a Hustler 60" zero turn before next mowing season. Fawk mowing about 6 acres with a 42" cheapo John Deere lol

The upside was, I actually mowed long enough to be good and drunk by the time I was done.

Re:

Since the ole lady's father passed away, I've been stuck mowing the 3 acre lot at their house and the couple acres at her 2 chicken houses (that have no chickes in them), and my little half acre lot at my house.

Who's all these chicken farmers on here growing chickens for? They were with Koch's but they have cut a lot of regular houses around here. Some around here are still growing with Pilgrim's Pride. Her houses are in great shape and up to date, and she placed 5th out of 13 growers with the last batch of chickens they gave her that were picked up last month. Kinda dumb that they have cut so many contracts around here for people that have grew for them for a long time. She'll quit her current job, get on my insurance when we get married, and grow chickens if we can find a company to give her a contract.

Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
Since the ole lady's father passed away, I've been stuck mowing the 3 acre lot at their house and the couple acres at her 2 chicken houses (that have no chickes in them), and my little half acre lot at my house.

Who's all these chicken farmers on here growing chickens for? They were with Koch's but they have cut a lot of regular houses around here. Some around here are still growing with Pilgrim's Pride. Her houses are in great shape and up to date, and she placed 5th out of 13 growers with the last batch of chickens they gave her that were picked up last month. Kinda dumb that they have cut so many contracts around here for people that have grew for them for a long time. She'll quit her current job, get on my insurance when we get married, and grow chickens if we can find a company to give her a contract.
Kevin (smurfy) grows for marjac when I worked for them they were looking at other growers but I don't know how they would feel about the distance. But it'd Be something to look into.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Re: Random Thoughts

Idk **** about chicken farming other than what I've learned from her. She grew up working in chicken houses and knows a good bit about it. Just gotta find somebody to give her a chicken contract. They supposedly been cutting small houses around here and going with growers that have mega houses.

Man, shipping with signature confirmation can eat a ****. Don't they realize most people aren't home during normal delivery hours?

Another reason Obama is such a piece of ****

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/07/19/obama-still-refusing-to-illuminate-white-house-in-blue-for-fallen-officers/1/

Beerj said:
Man, shipping with signature confirmation can eat a ****. Don't they realize most people aren't home during normal delivery hours?

I hear ya on that!!!! I mean, I can/could understand on some pretty expensive stuff, but I've had some bullshit come from vendors like some driveshaft joints or something along those dimensions and price that was REQUIRED. Had to drive about 30 miles to go pick the **** up.

I agree, fedex blows. I'm going to start requesting no signature delivery. I've never had any issues with packages sitting on my porch all day and don't forsee anything going wrong.

Re:

I know everybody can't, but that's why I get alot of stuff shipped to my work. FedEx, ups, and usps cone by multiple times each day anyway end there's always someone there to sign. I type in my address as you would expect to see for a work related package.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

hokie_yj said:
FedEx is the worst. It's almost an hour drive one way for me if I have to pick something up.

Beerj said:
I agree, fedex blows. I'm going to start requesting no signature delivery. I've never had any issues with packages sitting on my porch all day and don't forsee anything going wrong.
Iirc, you can go on FedEx and ups websites and create a profile with delivery instructions. It is supposed to trigger that info whenever your address is scanned. Who knows if it works consistently though.

paradisepwoffrd said:
Iirc, you can go on FedEx and ups websites and create a profile with delivery instructions. It is supposed to trigger that info whenever your address is scanned. Who knows if it works consistently though.
I have a profile with them. All it does for me is send me a text when it's on the truck for delivery. Maybe I need to look into the options a little closer. There's usually an option to electronically sign for package release but for some reason it's not usually an available option.