• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

MoparMan said:
Pics or it didn't happen....
Be a few days before I'll see it... covered in compression garment. Probably don't wanna see it right now!! :****: Be playing nurse for her next few days.

johneddie said:
Be a few days before I'll see it... covered in compression garment. Probably don't wanna see it right now!! :****: Be playing nurse for her next few days.

I understand that. Take good care of her.

grcthird said:
Well he came home for the weekend with some pain meds, doc said that's about all we can do. So I guess it's wait and see how he does. Although a few months ago I just knew it was the end and he came back so :dunno:

Had to put him down this morning. Lost pretty much all mobility this week and been howling like he was in pain. Tail wasn't wagging anymore. He got some roast and potatoes last night and a chicken biscuit this morning, probably should have been doing that for him all week. This morning sucks. :'(

Attachments

• CAM03014.jpg
    CAM03014.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 105
Re:

Damn good ones are hard to come by but they make your life better while they are around. Tough decision but you know him better than anyone else. Hate to see the good ones go. Condolences.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

grcthird said:
Had to put him down this morning. Lost pretty much all mobility this week and been howling like he was in pain. Tail wasn't wagging anymore. He got some roast and potatoes last night and a chicken biscuit this morning, probably should have been doing that for him all week. This morning sucks. :'(

Man I hate this for you so much. They are members of the family. Some people get it. Some people think it's nuts. Mine is family. He missed me while I was gone for the weekend. He's been clingy as hell every sense I got home. It broke the wife's heart when she had to close the door behind her and leave him when we left Thursday. He's 10 now and I'm dreading that day. Big dogs don't live long enough.

88E8711C-F6C1-4B8D-B488-4140D50BA18B_zps8zstph3d.jpg

Re:

Sadly.....going through this with my best friend of 15 years. I don't think he's in pain....but he moves slow and back legs quiver some. Poor ol guy...

My Boxer dying was one of the worst days of my life. Thinking about the inevitable is the only reason I don't have another one yet. It has been over 2 years now. :'(

No words can make you feel better, but plenty of us have been through it I'm sure. Sorry to you all.

Man that's a funny pic of your boxer, made me lol. I miss my boxer Tony he was a good one too. Got this **** eater now.
7d51cc5f33c53bf80ffa65b2876756ae.jpg

infamous1 said:
Man that's a funny pic of your boxer, made me lol. I miss my boxer Tony he was a good one too. Got this **** eater now.

His punishment was making him sit next to his mess while I took a picture. I then cleaned up the mess and continued to hug him I'm sure. Haha
Your new pup looks plenty cute though.

This was the last one I lost. Her name was Ava. This pic was just a couple days before I lost her to wobblers at 11. She was the best dog with kids. They are all definitely one of a kind.

c7816bc6ca2436c91cb7e385750a65d3_zps3640b828.jpg

My 2 idiots. Lol. Max, the one on the left, is probably the dumbest yet most loyal dog I've ever known. Lacy on the other hand, well she must have cat blood. Does whatever she wants.

Thanks guys. Buried several pets but he was the first I had to put to sleep. I would like to have another but it will be a while I think.

You would be amazed how much a puppy after a month or so helps to ease the sting of the loss of a good furry friend. I usually wait about 2 weeks to a month. It's an awesome distraction that helps fill that void. It's not replacing your pet, just taking up a vacancy you've been left with. You bond with them very well at that point. At least I do.

pholmann said:
You would be amazed how much a puppy after a month or so helps to ease the sting of the loss of a good furry friend. I usually wait about 2 weeks to a month. It's an awesome distraction that helps fill that void. It's not replacing your pet, just taking up a vacancy you've been left with. You bond with them very well at that point. At least I do.

Who hacked into your account and sent that? All jokes aside, we made it a month when our last dog died and ended up going to get another one. Did exactly as Dr Pholman said, filled the vacancy left behind. When my 12 year old bulldog dies I will be in the same boat!

Saw a Ferd Ranger yesterday with a Vietnam service ribbon sticker and a bronze star sticker on the back window. I sped up to pass so that I could catch a glimpse of the awesome specimen of badassery, perhaps catch his eye and give him the nod that says, "I've been in the ****, but my **** ain't got **** on your ****. Thank you." But when I get to the window, the old man is a fat, nasty 40-ish woman, trying desperately to fire off a cig with a lighter that was obviously out of fuel. Guaranteed she's on social security for some bullshit disability. Pretty much the exact opposite person as the man I was expecting to see in there. ::)

So I like to check up on the goings on over at pirate from time to time and the gen 4x4 is all jacked up. Lol. 98% of the first 2 pages are spam to watch movies for free online. :wtflol:

Latest posts