• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re:

BLGXJ said:
My rear axle in my jeep is the same axle... I didn't need one on the regear.

Agreed, they come apart without much difficulty. Go ahead and buy the cheap spindle nut socket from the parts store and make that part easy on yourself.

Re:

Got lucky and another is going to do it. I would have to be on a creeper doing it. I have only build the ones in my toyota crawler.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Re:

You don't realize how much toilet paper you waste until it's late at night and you're on your last roll and you see just how sparingly you can use it and still get the job done. Haha

Re:

ROKTOY829 said:
Got lucky and another is going to do it. I would have to be on a creeper doing it. I have only build the ones in my toyota crawler.

Been there under my powerstroke, when the LS decided to eat itself last year. skully

Random thought for today:
Years in an industry isn't an indicator of knowledge of the industry or product. Yes men and button pushers are really beginning to get on my nerves.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
You don't realize how much toilet paper you waste until it's late at night and you're on your last roll and you see just how sparingly you can use it and still get the job done. Haha
Baby wipes...

Re: Random Thoughts

TacomaJD said:
Thinking about selling the FJ and just buying a cheap plain truck. Wish I already had it sold, I think this truck is a damn good deal only with 100k miles. 03 F-150 King Ranch 4x4 super clean, really low miles. $7500

http://bham.craigslist.org/cto/5778318857.html

I wouldn't consider any truck of that era Ford (97-mid 2000s) a "damn good deal" unless it was free.

You shouldn't have much problem sellin yer bro-dozer FGay Loser. molaugh

TBItoy said:
I wouldn't consider any truck of that era Ford (97-mid 2000s) a "damn good deal" unless it was free.

You shouldn't have much problem sellin yer bro-dozer FGay Loser. molaugh

Lol I had a 97 Lariat 4x4 that was a really good truck, drove it for about 4 years during high school. I'd like to have a chevy/gmc, but it is damn near impossible to find one with decent miles. I'm not buying one with 200k on it. FJ had 153k on it when I bought it, but it's a Toyota....that's different. Lol.

grcthird said:
Do you miss having to work on something all the time? :flipoff1:

Lmao, no but I miss having a truck and a v8 to pull a trailer. I know I ain't got a lot to pull but that 5 speed tranny and 295's on the FJ makes it kinda suck when pulling my Ranger and 12' trailer. I may not sell it, just pondering the thought. A truck would really come in handy for all the **** we got coming up with a remodel and moving into new house. Wish I could find like an 04 or 05 crew cab z71 with around 120k miles on it in good shape for $10k or less and be able to put about $5-6k up in the bank. That's a rarity now though, they all are nearing 200k miles. Idk what I'm gonna do... #neversatisfied haha

TBItoy said:

I've had 3. The only issue I had was the notorious spark plug problem on 2 of them. Which is a pain if you haven't done it before. Other than that they were all good trucks.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

rednecklights said:
I need to ride soon but I've got a ton of crap to get done !
It will still be there, just load and come out to hot springs with us.

Is it fawking possible to watch the last scene of the last episode of the sopranos without being pissed off?

You mean to tell me I binge watched the whole series over the last couple months for that? On a side note, breath right nasal strips missed some prime product placement on that show.

Re:

The fans bitched about the ending. Doesn't it go blank? Hate when a show doesn't end in a good way.

Re: Re:

ROKTOY829 said:
The fans bitched about the ending. Doesn't it go blank? Hate when a show doesn't end in a good way.

Tony gets assassinated. At least that's what you are led to believe.

I didn't mind it.

After binge watching, I basically couldn't wait for all of the characters to get what they deserved.

The dang last couple of seasons sucked, I thought. Some episodes were almost less entertaining than scrubbing a toilet. I wish I could just drop things when I lose interest but no, I have to finish anything in my life that I start... including things like this.