• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Dam your going to need to see johnG for about 100 more Band-Aids! Where you riding?

Damn tail pipes rusted plum off!

b1f0bcedd2c4c85dc668ea23761c884f.jpg

Something satisfying about cutting a taunt rope with a sharp knife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

There is a little old lady sending the longest text ever recorded on a flip phone. Good thing she is methodical on her presses. No spell check is going to be needed. Shoot me now.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

money_pit_yj said:
Just bombed a phone interview. Always good when you lock up and have no idea how to answer a question.
Did that in my interview for current job 10 yrs ago. Was interviewed by 3 managers, 1 of em was and still is a ****. He asked me some completely stupid question that didn't even make sense to me. I literally just said I don't know how to answer your question. He stated it again like that would help, and i was like nope, no idea what you want me to say here. I have no recollection of what the question was now, but I remember thinking about it for a long time after that interview, replaying it over and over in my mind, and never could make any sense of the question he asked me.

Good luck on finding new job bro!

Finally had time today to finish the ceiling on the ole renter house. Them ceiling tiles ain't for the extremely OCD like myself. Too difficult to keep the lines straight and even. Turned out better than I figured it would, but still bothers me that some of the lines are off. Lol.

87987a401ff5e811fb8f96b31acfc490.jpg

df0873327efc83a9db32a544e0d8ef51.jpg

The damn random pic thread isn't working on my Tapatalk trying to post some #JDlife ****
e25e2365f6406d80ae570a4bb837e381.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

TacomaJD said:
Did that in my interview for current job 10 yrs ago. Was interviewed by 3 managers, 1 of em was and still is a ****. He asked me some completely stupid question that didn't even make sense to me. I literally just said I don't know how to answer your question. He stated it again like that would help, and i was like nope, no idea what you want me to say here. I have no recollection of what the question was now, but I remember thinking about it for a long time after that interview, replaying it over and over in my mind, and never could make any sense of the question he asked me.

Good luck on finding new job bro!

Finally had time today to finish the ceiling on the ole renter house. Them ceiling tiles ain't for the extremely OCD like myself. Too difficult to keep the lines straight and even. Turned out better than I figured it would, but still bothers me that some of the lines are off. Lol.

87987a401ff5e811fb8f96b31acfc490.jpg

df0873327efc83a9db32a544e0d8ef51.jpg

Looks really good

Re:

Looks much better than half the ceiling hanging down like it was. $150 total for the fix. I'm sure I'll get many opportunities to learn carpentry skills in the years to come. Gotta remodel the ole lady's house next year to rent out after we move into new house too. Next year gonna be busy as hell.

d_daffron said:
This is why you should attend your local city Council Meetings for the city you live in, otherwise this is what happens behind your back.

http://www.tuscaloosanews.com/news/20161001/tuscaloosa-city-council-debates-workforce-diversity

Just another benefit of white privilege, no matter how hard you work, you are always two steps away from being replaced by a **** skin who has no idea what's going on.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Looks much better than half the ceiling hanging down like it was. $150 total for the fix. I'm sure I'll get many opportunities to learn carpentry skills in the years to come. Gotta remodel the ole lady's house next year to rent out after we move into new house too. Next year gonna be busy as hell.

Do it everyday for living it's all I've done. I enjoy every minute of it! Got any question about anything PM.

Re:

Applied for a job with a competitor to my old employer and they must've called to check on me before they brought me in for an interview because as soon as I got off the phone setting up my interview my phone was blowing up with people from my old job trying to get me to come back. It's a damn good time to have a CDL these days.

Long as ya ain't gone on the road all the time, being a day (or night) driver wouldn't be that bad at all! I work in shipping and use LTL truck lines almost every day, some of those guys have it made running around doing pickups and drops. It's better than UPS or Fedex because 9 times outta 10 all you have to do is dock and be loaded or be offloaded, you don't have to touch the freight.

onepieceatatime said:
Applied for a job with a competitor to my old employer and they must've called to check on me before they brought me in for an interview because as soon as I got off the phone setting up my interview my phone was blowing up with people from my old job trying to get me to come back. It's a damn good time to have a CDL these days.

Back into towing or what, and a Cdl and a clean mvr is even better

Zjman said:
Back into towing or what, and a Cdl and a clean mvr is even better

Sunbelt Rental, always heard they were good to work for when he hauled the **** they didn't wanna. It would be a minor pay cut per hour but with my current 2 work pay period being 9 days instead of 10 I'm thinking my checks will be about the same. I won't get my 3 days off every other "weekend" but I should be off every weekend. The old lady is super close to a new job that requires no weekends for her so it would be awesome if I didn't work them either. Would be my first job in a dozen years that was M-F.