• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

What he said ^^^. I love mine. Don't miss my 7.3 at all! Recently deleted mine and it's even better than it was. I didn't know it was possible but it is.

Can't ferd one of those 700-800 month truck payments, looks like one going in shop in 2 weeks and hopefully I figure the other out myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
Can't ferd one of those 700-800 month truck payments, looks like one going in shop in 2 weeks and hopefully I figure the other out myself

Sell em both, buy an 8.1 take all the extra money some Bro gives ya for them deezuls and you can spend all kinds of moneys on that Jeep

onepieceatatime said:
Sell em both, buy an 8.1 take all the extra money some Bro gives ya for them deezuls and you can spend all kinds of moneys on that Jeep
Almost parked em sxs and had a weenie roast, and too many dudes hit on ya when ya drive a big bad 8.1

Zjman said:

What are tgey doing or not doing?

My excursion I think is getting fuel in coolant so that's injector cups I'm guessing and my pickup sat all of a sudden developed a miss and ses light is on, don't have a scanner for diesel truck, my buddy has one and when he tried to pull codes it gave a unable to communicate with idm error and wouldn't pull codes

Re:

Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge and Michel'le

I know it's a black struggle movie....but if any of you watched Straight outa Compton and liked it....this is a watch.

Re:

Killed the lq4 in my tow pig this weekend. I had an injector get stuck open causing it to choke on gas, thought it was a misfire so I replaced some wires and plugs. I tried cranking it up an bent a rod when it hydro locked.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Re:

98_tj said:
Killed the lq4 in my tow pig this weekend. I had an injector get stuck open causing it to choke on gas, thought it was a misfire so I replaced some wires and plugs. I tried cranking it up an bent a rod when it hydro locked.

DAYUM! What model and how many miles?

Re:

2004 silverado 2500hd with only 173k miles

Why does a Kia sportage need 6 torque converter and 12 bell housing bolts? For a pos cheap car it is put together pretty good.

grcthird said:
Why does a Kia sportage need 6 torque converter and 12 bell housing bolts? For a pos cheap car it is put together pretty good.

Grade 3 hardware?

Latest posts