• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Been in business for 20 years today!! :drinkers: We've been fully self employed for 14 years now. Man...where does time go?!?!

johneddie said:
Been in business for 20 years today!! :drinkers: We've been fully self employed for 14 years now. Man...where does time go?!?!

Congrats, coming up on one year for me. Best move ever so far. :drinkers:

Re:

This is some funny ****. http://abc7.com/news/video-man-pistol-whips-scary-clown-prankster-in-california/1574665/

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Re:

onepieceatatime said:
This is some funny ****. http://abc7.com/news/video-man-pistol-whips-scary-clown-prankster-in-california/1574665/

Hahahaha there should be more videos like this one. Buncha dumb ****s.

I really want some of them new Nitto Ridge Grapplers......

Wonder how much I could get out of my evenly worn, no dry rot, 50-60%+ tread Terra Grappler G2's? 295/70/17 ..I looked on Ebay and cheapest set I found was $900 shipped. $500ish for my used set maybe?

TacomaJD said:

Wonder how much I could get out of my evenly worn, no dry rot, 50-60%+ tread Terra Grappler G2's? 295/70/17 ..I looked on Ebay and cheapest set I found was $900 shipped. $500ish for my used set maybe?

Put them on Craigslist. Used tires sell for more than new ones. If you go to all the trouble to break in a set of tires for someone they should pay for them. I'm thinking a grand oughta do it.

money_pit_yj said:
Put them on Craigslist. Used tires sell for more than new ones. If you go to all the trouble to break in a set of tires for someone they should pay for them. I'm thinking a grand oughta do it.

Find me a buyer for a grand and I'll give you a hundo....hell I'll give ya two hundo thumb.gif molaugh

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

TacomaJD said:

I seen a pic of those and they might be the next set on my toe rig.

TacomaJD said:

Why wouldn't you just wait for them to wear out and then buy a different set of tires? ???

pholmann said:
Why wouldn't you just wait for them to wear out and then buy a different set of tires? ???

Hell if he waited that long he would have sold the rust bucket by then. :stir:

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

pholmann said:
Hahaha! Bc I'm impatient! And it's easier to spend $500 than $1k while I can still get money out of my tires. Realistically, I probably will just wear mine out. Idk, I have a tire obsession....I reeeaallly like tires lol.
jk101 said:
Hell if he waited that long he would have sold the rust bucket by then. :stir:

Edit: Ding ding! If I bought new tires now, I doubt I would have to truck long enough to wear them out. (60k-70k miles tire life @ 10k miles driven per year = at least 6-7 years before new tires would wear out). So I could wait a few years when these wear out and be in a new set for $1k, or buy em now and sell my old ones and be in a new set for $500, selling it before they wear out in both scenarios. See where I'm going with this? Lol.

Re: Re: Re: Random Thoughts

TacomaJD said:
Hahaha! Bc I'm impatient! And it's easier to spend $500 than $1k while I can still get money out of my tires. Realistically, I probably will just wear mine out. Idk, I have a tire obsession....I reeeaallly like tires lol.
I'm the same way. I hate being the dude with worn out tires and I love having a set of fresh ones

Re: Re: Re: Re: Random Thoughts

onepieceatatime said:
I'm the same way. I hate being the dude with worn out tires and I love having a set of fresh ones

Yup! See edited post for further explanation.