• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

zukimaster said:
Big ass ole moon out tonight! Wish it was warm enough to be on the lake with sum ho's :woot:
[/quote

Ho's and lake only thing better than wheeling :cougar: flashemifyougotem

Re:

What do you guys think the value of a 2002 f250 7.3 extended cab with 230,000 miles on it. Interior and exterior in good shape.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Re:

ROKTOY829 said:
What do you guys think the value of a 2002 f250 7.3 extended cab with 230,000 miles on it. Interior and exterior in good shape.

4wd / 2wd? $10k if 4wd? :dunno:

Re:

Depends partly on the color. New injectors, rebuilt transmission, 4wd, goose hitch 270k and I paid 7k.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Man a nice clean 7.3 up here in Ohio goes for well over 10 grand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

It's black the transmission was rebuild 2 years ago low miles on the rebuild. Rear Differential was build this year.

I told him to start out asking 10,000

Broke a rcv today. Does anyone have problems with the inners coming out of the bell? This is the second one I've seen break like this on a Dana 44. And it's the short side.

jeeptj99 said:
Broke a rcv today. Does anyone have problems with the inners coming out of the bell? This is the second one I've seen break like this on a Dana 44. And it's the short side.
Got any pictures?

Living in Ohio sucks sometimes, Friday it was mid to upper 70's and snowing Saturday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

TacomaJD said:
I got one coming up! Dreading it! Tired of Shakespeare too!

I do not miss all those general classes. I think I read Beowolf half dozen times between high school and college.

That paper was in my international business class & I have one due a week from today in my ACM class.. I need to get started on it.