• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

I can't stand people who blow their grass out into the street......Just make the first two passes blowing in, turn around and your good to go.
I got one guy down the road who only cuts his grass monthly and blows it all out into street. I came by there one morning after a rain storm, turned at the intersection...Slid on the four inches of wet grass and almost ended up in the ditch.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

ForMud said:
I can't stand people who blow their grass out into the street......Just make the first two passes blowing in, turn around and your good to go.
I got one guy down the road who only cuts his grass monthly and blows it all out into street. I came by there one morning after a rain storm, turned at the intersection...Slid on the four inches of wet grass and almost ended up in the ditch.
**** will **** you up on a motorcycle too if you aint careful, main reason I dont do it. That and it makes it look like a bunch of urbans live there.....

All the old farmers up and down my road that have long fence lines blow that **** out in the road. Pisses me off. They need to experience being on a motorcycle with open helmet following a car and driving through about 500 yds of it at 55mph. Lol **** sucks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TacomaJD said:
**** will **** you up on a motorcycle too if you aint careful, main reason I dont do it. That and it makes it look like a bunch of urbans live there.....

All the old farmers up and down my road that have long fence lines blow that **** out in the road. Pisses me off. They need to experience being on a motorcycle with open helmet following a car and driving through about 500 yds of it at 55mph. Lol **** sucks

I'll make sure to let all the farmers that are out there working their ass off they are interfering with your scooter riding.

BUG-E J said:
I'll make sure to let all the farmers that are out there working their ass off they are interfering with your scooter riding.

Exactly. It isn't their fault that some folks are too damn stupid to drive something with 4 wheels :fish:

Re:

If the grass is a problem, you'd probably hate the sticks and rocks that get drug out to the road. I mow city property, so I am not too concerned on tossing those clippings back into my yard. Actually, I block one lane of traffic almost monthly with downed trees and limbs. I am sure my neighbor hates me as much as I hate them. They probably don't like it when I toss their dogs **** back across the street into their yard either. Something about tossing fecal matter in their yard is pretty therapeutic, though I wish I didn't have to. First decent shot at the dog, and it won't be a problem anymore. It nipped at my daughter, therefore signing it's death sentence.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

My neighbor has 2 dogs that the wife walks to ****, I don't have a dog on my property where I keep my junk, was putting my jeep back together 2 weeks ago and all I could smell was dog ****, pissed me off so I said something, they denied it and said it was a stray that done it, bullshit, I've seen that **** on my property with her mutts and she hot foots it back on hers when I pull in, think I'm gonna get creative with theirs dog **** next time, might end up in their car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re: Random Thoughts

BUG-E J said:
Takes the same amount of physical labor and time to blow in back into their yard as it does out into the road, instead of intentionally creating a potentially fatal road hazard to motorcyclist. Haha overstated but I think it gets the point across. That farmer ain't a damn lick better than any other economically contributing working man. Every tax payer plays a part in the big picture.

Zjman said:
My neighbor has 2 dogs that the wife walks to ****, I don't have a dog on my property where I keep my junk, was putting my jeep back together 2 weeks ago and all I could smell was dog ****, pissed me off so I said something, they denied it and said it was a stray that done it, bullshit, I've seen that **** on my property with her mutts and she hot foots it back on hers when I pull in, think I'm gonna get creative with theirs dog **** next time, might end up in their car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to watch my brother scoop up the neighbors dig **** with a square shovel, walk over to their house and fling it at the house/window/front door so it would stick......He didn't give a **** if they were home or not. It took awhile for them to get the message.

Re:

I consistently mow into the road, so it isn't what I would consider a non known hazzard. The gallons of oil I drop all along my travels is what I would consider my real benefit to the motorcycle riding community. Hell, I'd even go out on a limb to say the bicycle community gets to try their hand at zero friction riding sometimes too. No charge for making them better riders.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Lol I just like ****in with Johnny boy.

I can't help it you left wing nut jobs don't care about us workin folks!

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I consistently mow into the road, so it isn't what I would consider a non known hazzard. The gallons of oil I drop all along my travels is what I would consider my real benefit to the motorcycle riding community. Hell, I'd even go out on a limb to say the bicycle community gets to try their hand at zero friction riding sometimes too. No charge for making them better riders.

I kept having issues with my frat boy neighbors in college. Stepped in dog **** with both feet one morning on my way to my car. When I got home from work at 7:30am I did the same thing. Except on their front door and door step. Then I beat on the ****ing door until the little prick answered so I could tell him it was me. Not one of my finer moments, but I had asked numerous times. I didn't have any more issues after that.

Re: Re:

creepycrawly said:
I kept having issues with my frat boy neighbors in college. Stepped in dog **** with both feet one morning on my way to my car. When I got home from work at 7:30am I did the same thing. Except on their front door and door step. Then I beat on the ****ing door until the little prick answered so I could tell him it was me. Not one of my finer moments, but I had asked numerous times. I didn't have any more issues after that.
Proof that all Marines are crazy.