• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Eddyj said:
I literally spend half my life trying to figure out what comment I made that offended the person I was talking to.

X1,000,000. I don't have much of a filter. I am very cordial, until you stupid shows through.

Harvey Weinstein is one creepy piece of dog ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soooooooo........Eminem is trying to make himself relevant again. Perhaps him and Kathy Griffin can colab' on a book titled "How to kill your career in under 5 minutes"

tonybolton said:
Soooooooo........Eminem is trying to make himself relevant again. Perhaps him and Kathy Griffin can colab' on a book titled "How to kill your career in under 5 minutes"

You think any one who would be a fan of Eminem cares if he talks **** about the president? Doubtful

muddinmetal said:
You think any one who would be a fan of Eminem cares if he talks **** about the president? Doubtful

As long as he's downing a rich white dude......that's really all that's seen. That way he can keep his "Ghetto Pass" and still be down with the homies.

Go YoutTube "YG" and his song "FDT"

I think the white folk could get away with a parody of that song by Weird Al....title it "FBO" Hmmm.......

tonybolton said:
As long as he's downing a rich white dude......that's really all that's seen. That way he can keep his "Ghetto Pass" and still be down with the homies.

Go YoutTube "YG" and his song "FDT"

I think the white folk could get away with a parody of that song by Weird Al....title it "FBO" Hmmm.......

But wait, he is a rich white dude...

muddinmetal said:
But wait, he is a rich white dude...

Yes he is, but is he or is he not the greatest rapper alive? I think he probably is. He is still probably not the greatest person to model your life after, but he is a dope rapper nonetheless.

money_pit_yj said:
Yes he is, but is he or is he not the greatest rapper alive? I think he probably is. He is still probably not the greatest person to model your life after, but he is a dope rapper nonetheless.

You used "dope" and "rapper" in the same sentence, now I'm offended and taking a knee :stir:

I had to google the word "Eminem" to figure out what the hell everyone was talking about..... I'm glad I'm so far removed from this ****.

I am very anti-hero worship. I really don't understand peoples fascinations with being so fanboy/fangirl over some one. To me, they are just people doing a job / living how they want.

If I passed them on the side walk I'd probably say "Hey", but I wouldn't stop walking. If I saw one of my friends then I'd stop. ;)

Xxxxxxx
e25d531010a29b7f6b0695111cb87679.jpg

LOL....my mom got a speeding ticket. 68 in a 45. Her first in 40-some odd years. hahahahahaha Dad's ol 200K mile 2001 Ranger GOT DAT WOOPOW!!!

Re:

Just submitted my resume and completed application for a new job. Holy **** that feels weird. Nov 30th will be 12 years at my current job. Damn good job opportunity at Sequoyah Nuclear Plant in Soddy Daisy, TN if it works out. It's doing exactly what I do now, but for a lot more money and better benefits. Cross all you fawkers' fingers for me, I need it! Job posting comes down Monday, so maybe I will know something soon.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
Just submitted my resume and completed application for a new job. Holy **** that feels weird. Nov 30th will be 12 years at my current job. Damn good job opportunity at Sequoyah Nuclear Plant in Soddy Daisy, TN if it works out. It's doing exactly what I do now, but for a lot more money and better benefits. Cross all you fawkers' fingers for me, I need it! Job posting comes down Monday, so maybe I will know something soon.

Trying to move to God's Country 2.0, the Beta release?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re:

No sir, 1 hr 20 min commute for 1st shift and $19k annual base salary raise. Lol. I damn sure aint moving

Re:

TacomaJD said:
No sir, 1 hr 20 min commute for 1st shift and $19k annual base salary raise. Lol. I damn sure aint moving

1 hr 20 minute one way?

Re:

Yup, 1 hr 15 min one way driving like I drive. Lol. One of my best friends is an electrical engineer there and been making that drive 5 days a week for 4-5 yrs. Lots of room for growth there. Future at my current job is growing sketchier by the month, so I hope it works out.

Re:

I understand the growth aspect. I thought you were in school. Is there no opportunity to move up at your current job with the degree? Sketchier for your job or everyone's job.

All this being said, my wife commutes 40+ minutes a day each way. Her parents are halfway, which gives here a reason to not complain about the drive. With kids, the commute time makes it hard to help out with the kid (s).

What's your plan with helping out with the kiddo if you add a long commute + still taking classes? Insert extra baby, along with commute, classes for years, where are ya?

I am not being Debbie Downer and you seem like the type to have it thought out. If you do, good luck and prayers your way. If it's a grass is greener, roll the dice on a new company good luck and get a podcast app.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk