• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re:

Man my Biology II teacher is such a creep. First day he felt the need to go in depth on defining sexual harassment policy. Only 3 classes left after this semester of my 2 yr degree, and I have never had a teacher even mention the sexual harassment policy in class, much less elaborate on it.

Discussing viruses, he touched on all the std's and such mainly, making odd comments throughout.

Was talking about something and he said "that's why they turn the lights on in a bar at closing time, so you can see what you were about to go home with."

Discussing Cocci and he told the joke about the boy born with no eyelids so they used some of his foreskin to make new ones, so he was a little cockeyed.

He said he sometimes calls himself a plant pedophile, because he likes to garden and likes the plants when they are small but when they get big he doesn't want anything to do with then anymore. Wtf?

Super weird guy, divorced, 52, lives alone. All this out of only 2 class periods so far. Gonna be a long semester...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Man my Biology II teacher is such a creep. First day he felt the need to go in depth on defining sexual harassment policy. Only 3 classes left after this semester of my 2 yr degree, and I have never had a teacher even mention the sexual harassment policy in class, much less elaborate on it.

Discussing viruses, he touched on all the std's and such mainly, making odd comments throughout.

Was talking about something and he said "that's why they turn the lights on in a bar at closing time, so you can see what you were about to go home with."

Discussing Cocci and he told the joke about the boy born with no eyelids so they used some of his foreskin to make new ones, so he was a little cockeyed.

He said he sometimes calls himself a plant pedophile, because he likes to garden and likes the plants when they are small but when they get big he doesn't want anything to do with then anymore. Wtf?

Super weird guy, divorced, 52, lives alone. All this out of only 2 class periods so far. Gonna be a long semester...

Dude sounds like a rockstar!

Re:

Lol far from it. He reminds me of a fat toothless drugged out cook at a restaurant I worked at growing up, except this guy has teeth. Just get a pervy vibe from him.

Re: Random Thoughts

ForMud said:
I thick he has the hots for you and is throwing out hints.

I'll be 31 tomorrow, the rest of the class are probably under 20. Which makes it even more weird. After he mentioned turning the lights on at the bar at the end of the night, he said "oh wait, y'all are too young to know anything about that...."

If it progressively gets worse, I may call him out on it, but then he'd probably try to fail me. Lol.

Funny you mention that, teacher here in Dallas came in a coat, ski mask, and hat pulled down. Holding the koran and talking weird stuff about world...
Class ran out and called cops!

Didn't have anything on him but TV news tried to interview him and they said it was oddest interview ever, so you know they were freaked out!

Might be good idea to video him and his commmets and talk to dean or HR of school.
Pretty sure if at 30 your creeped out, imagine how the 20 year old girl feels???

Re:

TacomaJD said:

Had the same type of science teacher in college. He was less creepy and more just an inappropriate old horn dog.

1st day he said he would give an A to someone who could tell the difference in a protein and a hormone. After 5 minutes of folks trying to get the right answer he said "you can hear a hormone" I laughed uncontrollably. A few months later he asked how to make a hormone. My answer was "pay her extra" his reply was "I guess so but i just rub her tummy". He was probably my most intelligent professor I had but he had 0 people skills.

clutchee said:
Funny you mention that, teacher here in Dallas came in a coat, ski mask, and hat pulled down. Holding the koran and talking weird stuff about world...
Class ran out and called cops!

Didn't have anything on him but TV news tried to interview him and they said it was oddest interview ever, so you know they were freaked out!

Might be good idea to video him and his commmets and talk to dean or HR of school.
Pretty sure if at 30 your creeped out, imagine how the 20 year old girl feels???

Be prepared for more people making points about how people respond to Islam

Re:

The hormone is funny **** haha never heard that one. But definitely not classroom appropriate. My Biology I teacher had a doctorate. He was smart as **** and professional. Would have taken him again but he doesn't teach Bio II.

But yeah, I kinda feel like I may need to be in protector mode in case he takes it too far. He asks baited questions like he doesn't know the answer. He asked what hook up meant, like someone told him they would hook him up with something, then baited around is that not what hook up means when yall say it, like lets hook up?

I legit do not like the guy one single bit after only 2 1.5 hour long classes. Quite an impression made in only 3 hours.

zukimaster said:
Probably 95% of those weird ass teachers are bleeding heart democrat liberals.

This guy was a "don't tread on me" smoke your own weed and leave me alone kinda guy. He was very much pro-caucasian, uncomfortably so. I'm not sure how he kept his job.

zukimaster said:
. Funny as hell, just watched the one on writing a check! I about died, because it seems like I get behind some old fart all the time writing a check, and I'm like what the ****?

Amiri is a funny mf'r, all his Rhonda Rousey vids and make me a sandwich vids are hilarious.

ARE YOU READY TO EIGHT??? I've seen that one before, showed it to the wife, and I say that all the time to her when we get ready to go eat somewhere LOL

Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

We had a gift card from Christmas that was $20 and our meal was $19.34 we just left the card in the little receipt thing and walked out.