• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

zukimaster said:
I may be wrong, and go to hell for this comment, and it's a terrible thing, but this 16 year old kid that died Tuesday in Ohio while reaching over the back seat in his Honda van and it flipped over. And trapped him, he was able to call 911 twice, but he died before that could get to him, but damn! How weak today's kids have become, I mean, 16, and can't get out of the floor from under a seat?
I kinda thought the same thing. Or you can't give the 911 operator good enough instructions so that police can find your cat in a parking lot.

Re: Random Thoughts

paradisepwoffrd said:
I kinda thought the same thing. Or you can't give the 911 operator good enough instructions so that police can find your cat in a parking lot.

Lots of ways to armchair quarterback this, but what was he doing in the half hour between phone calls to 911 while he was trapped? Maybe the voice commands wouldn't call anyone else? That's the only thing I can figure. A call to parents or any friend in his phone would have made that a just another funny story for his friends to give him crap about instead of dying in a lame ass minivan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re: Random Thoughts

Waffle said:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://abcnews.go.com/US/trapped-teens-mysterious-death-inside-van-calls-911/story%3Fid%3D54441873&ved=0ahUKEwjlpO_dgb_aAhVLZKwKHTf_AKEQqOcBCB4wAA&usg=AOvVaw1n4IYK3CNivwjYYzDsS5_Z

Turns out the police were feet away from the van after they gps located the call. They never found him and left the scene because despite the kid giving a description of the van and parking lot location, the second 911 dispatcher never relayed that info to police. He spoke in the calls but couldn't hear the dispatcher so there wasn't an actual conversation being held, just one way talk. My guess is cause it needed to be on speakerphone, but wasnt. Police on scene had no idea what they were looking for, other than someone in distress. In the second call he said "tell my mom I love her if I die". The kids father found him later on. Fawk! Cincinnati police are still investigating and the second 911 dispatcher is suspended, pending.

I heard that about the dispatcher. One claimed they couldn't understand anything he was saying to them.

All seems crazy to me, but mainly cuz this fatboy couldn't get partially folded up in a seat.

2cbcd47c6b261fbc95408ce64c7f57ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
Hell I thought it was February 29th molaugh

I figured March the 2nd. They are all about them 5 point Os. Had a guy argue one time about how his 5.0 was bigger than my 350 because it's a 5 point O and mine was just a little 350. Had to explain mine was a 5.7, he shut up then.

Re: Random Thots

Rick begins telling me about how he's an avid PS3 player and likes Assassins Creed and random war games......fast forward 5 minutes and I'm hearing a story about his friend that was shot in the hand / back and leg.

I'm sorry for the lack of detail, but I tuned out about 3 seconds after he started talking and merged back in at about the 4 minute and 56 second mark.