• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

blacksheep10 said:
Have a great thumb pic that will put that smash to shame, no way to post it. Double whammy. 5 weeks ago a pit attacked my Aussie, 4 of us were trying to pry him off without ripping the skin off the side of my dog's face. My thumb got in the mix and his jaw smashed the **** out of the end of it above the cuticle but below the joint. Swelled up, drilled nail for pressure, good to go. It finally fell off last Sunday, Monday night I'm rebuilding gayzr axles, putting an outer cv back on the shaft, it is being stubborn. I hold the cv, helper is hitting the cv to get it on the shaft. He 2 hand above the head swings and misses, hits my ****ing thumb right where the nail should be and up on the joint. My new little baby nail that was trying to grow is blown in half. My list of people I trust with a hammer just got shorter.
I've also smashed the end of this one off in a press brake in '15 and its the only bone in my body I've ever broke in 99. Dominant hand thumb. Very important for wiping you ass, hitting the space bar, jacking off, picking stuff up etc.

Drilling of the thumbnail is always a party. Had that done once, once. :eek:

ADMINISTRATOR

blacksheep10 said:
Have a great thumb pic that will put that smash to shame, no way to post it. Double whammy. 5 weeks ago a pit attacked my Aussie, 4 of us were trying to pry him off without ripping the skin off the side of my dog's face. My thumb got in the mix and his jaw smashed the **** out of the end of it above the cuticle but below the joint. Swelled up, drilled nail for pressure, good to go. It finally fell off last Sunday, Monday night I'm rebuilding gayzr axles, putting an outer cv back on the shaft, it is being stubborn. I hold the cv, helper is hitting the cv to get it on the shaft. He 2 hand above the head swings and misses, hits my ****ing thumb right where the nail should be and up on the joint. My new little baby nail that was trying to grow is blown in half. My list of people I trust with a hammer just got shorter.
I've also smashed the end of this one off in a press brake in '15 and its the only bone in my body I've ever broke in 99. Dominant hand thumb. Very important for wiping you ass, hitting the space bar, jacking off, picking stuff up etc.

True, I seen't that pic on FB I believe. F'n one upper :flipoff1:

blacksheep10 said:

2 things about this post:

1- The pit attacking your dog is why you should always carry a gun, a couple 9mm holes I bet the dog would have let go
2- I trust no one with a hammer swinging like that. Tapping is one thing but swinging like that HELLLLLL NAW.... I aint trusting no one to do that.

I every day Carry, I had my 9 mm on me, and I probably could've told everyone to get back and poke some holes but in the panic we were in we all four jumped on to try to get him off of there. The owner of the dog was field-goal kicking his ribs and yelling at it to get off. Honestly if it had been anything but the side of his head, like his throat or some other vital spot I probably would've shot first and worried about it later.
Absolutely lesson learned on trusting someone with a hammer, I often assume people are is competent with tools as I am. Probably should not have been doing axle repair at 10 o'clock at night after lots of beers
Edit: Paul has pics he can post if he chooses

I cant believe Kelly still puts this inside himself.... *shutter*
09cdaa15c0a6dcfb9172052ebed4622a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Why the hell do people top off their brake fluid. **** makes a helluva mess when you do brakes. If its stopping its not leaking which means it still has the correct amount in it. Jus sayin

Latest posts