• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

For the first time EVER I left Taco Bell with NO FOOD.

Went to the drive in, only 1 car ahead of me. Cool. 9:30pm.

Ordered 3 $1 shredded chicken K-SO-DEE-LOWS

First car takes about 5 minutes....lil longer than should for the small single bag they were handed. I'm next.

Pull up, take my money within 1.8 seconds and no I don't need any sauce.

Sit there....5 minutes....10 minutes.....15 minutes!!!!!

I start banging on the window. "WHAT THE **** IS THE PROBLEM!?!?!?!?!?? I HAD 3 DOLLARS WORTH OF FOOD!!!!"

"We're sorry...we're waiting on your quesadilla's". "THATS ALL I ****ING ORDERED!!! ITS CHEESE AND CHICKEN AND SAUCE!!!"

"We're sorry, the ticket fell on the floor and was not seen." "DID YOU NOT TOTICE THAT 10 PEOPLE WERE PILED UP BEHIND ME!!!?!?!??!??!"

"We were wondering why they weren't pulling up..."

"****IN HELL....GIMME MY MONEY BACK!!!"

tonybolton said:
Hooray...I'm useful again! :)
Ive been stupid busy latley and havent even logged in in 2 weeks. The only person that checked on me was moneypityj. I know who my true fif are now.

BUG-E J said:
Ive been stupid busy latley and havent even logged in in 2 weeks. The only person that checked on me was moneypityj. I know who my true fif are now.

I had some truck drivers say they saw you at their local Choke 'n Puke....said you were walkin' bow-legged but looked like you had a full stomach. :)

tonybolton said:
I had some truck drivers say they saw you at their local Choke 'n Puke....said you were walkin' bow-legged but looked like you had a full stomach. :)
Well after you stood me up i had to figure out a way to get home

tonybolton said:
It is my belief that all Hardees makes 80 to 90% of their profit in the mornings.

I've always said they'd really be doing their business some good (around here at least) if they offered breakfast foods all hours they are open. They have awesome breakfast food (for fast food) and I'd def be game for a breakfast platter or some sausage & cheese biscuits in the evenings sometime. They don't do **** for business after lunch around here. Although I do like a good Frisco thickburger and fries occasionally.

TacomaJD said:
I've always said they'd really be doing their business some good (around here at least) if they offered breakfast foods all hours they are open. They have awesome breakfast food (for fast food) and I'd def be game for a breakfast platter or some sausage & cheese biscuits in the evenings sometime. They don't do **** for business after lunch around here. Although I do like a good Frisco thickburger and fries occasionally.

They tried that here about 5 or so years ago and it worked. Why they stopped I have no clue. Pisses me off when I go there for lunch and they don't have curly fries. If one has them they all should.

Part of a safety committee at work that meets once a quarter and gets supplied a free breakfast. They decided to get us all Barnyard Busters this morning which is great for all the guys who get to hang out around the office and have easy access to a crapper..... not so great for a truck driver who has very little access to those ammentities around town.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
Part of a safety committee at work that meets once a quarter and gets supplied a free breakfast. They decided to get us all Barnyard Busters this morning which is great for all the guys who get to hang out around the office and have easy access to a crapper..... not so great for a truck driver who has very little access to those ammentities around town.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Some truck driver you are molaugh, you got a trash can in there don't ya? We had a driver that was in a loaner truck and all he had was a hard hat, he was known from there after as helmet, you go to job sites so they got porta shitters :dblthumb:

We had some French dude(no offense to any French people on here :) ), that had one of THE WORST cases of B.O. I've ever smelled. I nearly GAGGED. Not exaggerating....I really felt some Bojangles chicken biscuit come up a little. It was INSANE!!! Had to....HAD TO have been at least a week since his last bath.

It was like armpit, taint and foot sweat all mashed together with some vinegar and sardines.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts. Ready? Send it!

tonybolton said:
We had some French dude(no offense to any French people on here :) ), that had one of THE WORST cases of B.O. I've ever smelled. I nearly GAGGED. Not exaggerating....I really felt some Bojangles chicken biscuit come up a little. It was INSANE!!! Had to....HAD TO have been at least a week since his last bath.

It was like armpit, taint and foot sweat all mashed together with some vinegar and sardines.
We've had a few like that. Walk in the office for 3 minutes to sign paoerwork and leave, spray Lysol and still smell the mf'r in there an hour later. Jeezus, I'd never make it as a truck driver. I take 2 showers a day and wouldn't watch my diet so as not to have emergency shits over the road. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

tonybolton said:

Yuck.

French truck drivers are hard to come by here. Sure they weren't from Quebec?