• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Definitely French Canadian, Quebec to be more specific, worst stinkiest **** bags ya ever wanna meet, rude as hell and act like they don't understand English, I about kicked ones ass one day for not moving his truck so I could get to my trailer, now a towel head from Quebec is the worst piece of **** I've seen , damn truck drivers

Re: Re: Re: Random Thoughts. Ready? Send it!

TacomaJD said:
We've had a few like that. Walk in the office for 3 minutes to sign paoerwork and leave, spray Lysol and still smell the mf'r in there an hour later. Jeezus, I'd never make it as a truck driver. I take 2 showers a day and wouldn't watch my diet so as not to have emergency shits over the road. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Hardest part about being a truck driver is staying awake, and getting used to having to work harder once you get home than you do all day at work.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
Hardest part about being a truck driver is staying awake, and getting used to having to work harder once you get home than you do all day at work.

Reason #2 I wouldn't make it as a driver. Anything over 3 hrs of driving and I start getting antsy. I can't sit still for that long, drives me crazy. I hate driving to the beach and it's only 6 hrs away. I can ride a motorcycle all day long but hate it in a car. I start gettin sleepy no matter how much sleep I've had. Then I get ill bc I'm sleepy yet I have to keep focusing on the road and dumbass drivers.

I spent a few days in canada. Those french people are the urbans of enzos french people. :****:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Random Thoughts. Ready? Send it!

TacomaJD said:
Reason #2 I wouldn't make it as a driver. Anything over 3 hrs of driving and I start getting antsy. I can't sit still for that long, drives me crazy. I hate driving to the beach and it's only 6 hrs away. I can ride a motorcycle all day long but hate it in a car. I start gettin sleepy no matter how much sleep I've had. Then I get ill bc I'm sleepy yet I have to keep focusing on the road and dumbass drivers.
Driving a really nice over the road truck is a whole nother world compared to riding in a car or pickup truck. I can get antsy when I'm driving my pickup truck a long distance but I've been in some nice semi trucks that make me want to drive all day.

Three 14hr days in a row drivin/wheelin followed by 3 more 10hr days to come home and work 8 hr days as a delivery dtiver. I love to drive

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I wish I could only drive when I want to and teleport the rest of the time.

But I'll do long distances if I have to.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts. Ready? Send it!

offroadohio said:
Three 14hr days in a row drivin/wheelin followed by 3 more 10hr days to come home and work 8 hr days as a delivery dtiver. I love to drive

8hrs is part time for a driver. If I only work 8 hours I feel like I've gotten nothing accomplished.

onepieceatatime said:
8hrs is part time for a driver. If I only work 8 hours I feel like I've gotten nothing accomplished.

My trail rig and my trucks a standard none of that ***** **** you drive.

So I am home alone for the week.
My dinner tonight?
A$20 roll of sushi and a chocolate milk shake from jacks
#noadultsupervision

5BrothersFabrication said:
HOME alone or trailer at the carnival alone?
Bham, I've been driving to Hoover everyday for the sec championship baseball tournament. I've had to drive to work and clock in for 10 hours a day for a week straight.
It's been horrible. I've been in one place to long I'm getting nervous.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Random Thoughts. Ready? Send it!

offroadohio said:
My trail rig and my trucks a standard none of that ***** **** you drive.

CJ has a 3spd manual and it shares DD duties with my truck.

Latest posts