• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Eddyj said:
Anyone want to go WHEELING this weekend? Couple of us are headed to stony
. You not going to RBD? Seems like no one is interested this year, included myself, there is only 6 replies in the RBD thread, any other year it would be 5 or 6 pages by now.

zukimaster said:
. You not going to RBD? Seems like no one is interested this year, included myself, there is only 6 replies in the RBD thread, any other year it would be 5 or 6 pages by now.
Nahhh... I like to ride.
Rbd is a bunch of no riding, boyfriend swapping, drunks. :flipoff1:

Eddyj said:
Anyone want to go WHEELING this weekend? Couple of us are headed to stony

If I had all the new parts delivered and installed for my new/old Ramcharger I'd like to join you. But I'm still waiting on several things to be delivered.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts. Ready? Send it!

tonybolton said:
Friday looks like the driest day....Sat/Sun are a washout.

Haha I heard you was a fair weather rider.. it's 20% chance.
Is 20% a "washout" according to bolt-on logic?

Re: Re: Re: Random Thoughts. Ready? Send it!

Eddyj said:
Haha I heard you was a fair weather rider.. it's 20% chance.
Is 20% a "washout" according to bolt-on logic?
I consider 90% a washout

0bff20f859780e70a1b27f2007fd14da.jpg

found an ap on the firestick, "Echoboom Sports"

Has the Rock Rods series, and a couple KOH movies, Dakar stuff, and lots of other motorcycle/extreme sports movies documentaries.

Should keep me entertained for the 7 day trial at least.

The original Rock Rods will make ya get nostalgic as hell (I've never seen it before, till now)

I go to Wal Mart this morning, Salvation Army is on one side of door, the toys for tots on the other side, go by the grocery store, Salvation Army again, go to parts store, want me to donate to St Judes, go get a haircut, he trying to sell me tea cakes for his daughter, I know I sound like the grinch, but damn! Rant over...

zukimaster said:
I go to Wal Mart this morning, Salvation Army is on one side of door, the toys for tots on the other side, go by the grocery store, Salvation Army again, go to parts store, want me to donate to St Judes, go get a haircut, he trying to sell me tea cakes for his daughter, I know I sound like the grinch, but damn! Rant over...

****, I hate getting hit up for money at every store I go to. Especially by a kid that is offering zero services wanting to go to ****ing scout camp. If you want to do a fund raiser, offer a service. Don't just have your gremlin kid try to collect money while I'm trying to go in the grocery store and buy toilet paper and frozen pizza.

Looking at trading for a 80 4wd Toyota pickup. What are your thoughts on the 20r or 22r 4sp? I think it may need head gasket at minimum or a complete rebuild, or I'm thinking a repower with a 4.3 and th350/700r4 np208. Nothing in stone yet, just rattling it around for kicks. I would have about $300-350 tied up.

To hell with regions bank for mortgage loans. They literally told me since Nov 8th everything is perfect and on track. I kept requesting updated paperwork and was never given it and told it was all good. Today, I'm told they messed up and they cant do it for what they said. We were supposed to close Tuesday at 930am.

My first house purchase, got a new lender but I have to pay to switch and it ruins Christmas in the new house as we have to postpone 3 weeks.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Man, I hate bankers, especially the bigger ones, I have sold cars most of my life and dealt with them bastards! Most think there hot shot millionaires doing you a favor, I have always liked local credit unions over banks any day.

mikeparker said:
Looking at trading for a 80 4wd Toyota pickup. What are your thoughts on the 20r or 22r 4sp? I think it may need head gasket at minimum or a complete rebuild, or I'm thinking a repower with a 4.3 and th350/700r4 np208. Nothing in stone yet, just rattling it around for kicks. I would have about $300-350 tied up.
Do a 2.7 swap. Trust me

mikeparker said:
Does it bolt to the 4sp? And will the 4sp hold up to the extra power?
It's been so long I don't remember everything involved but you will have to go 5 speed regardless. The 4 speed wont hold up

Latest posts