• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

Yeah I got sucked in and bought the seasons on DVDs. Some of the episodes were horrible.
Even with the crappy ending and weird directors sopranos was still better than lost. Don't even get me started on that

Eddyj said:
Yeah I got sucked in and bought the seasons on DVDs. Some of the episodes were horrible.
Even with the crappy ending and weird directors sopranos was still better than lost. Don't even get me started on that

Lost fans are ****ing wierdos.

Learned valuable lesson today, borrowed my brothers trailer to haul a Cherokee to scrapper, didn't wanna jack my trailer up loading it with no wheels so borrowed his old beat up trailer, wasn't much tongue weight cause of the trailer axles be so far toward the back, long story short I was going down highway at 55 and hit a rough bridge crossing and sum itch popped off my ball and slammed into back of my truck almost wrecked me, thank god for criss crossed safety chains, lesson learned is never borrow someone else's junk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How exactly is the chains being crossed suppose to help? I've never understood that theory

It creates a cradle and keeps the trailers jack from hitting the pavement and really causing chaos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw a trailer come off on an interstate in Indy one time, it bounced up and down twice, which broke one of the chains then it proceeded to beat the living **** out of the truck. Ended up spinning like a top

Re:

Never follow one of those empty car dollies. I've seen those things come flying off cars before. When they're empty they bounce around so much that **** comes loose very easily.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Never follow one of those empty car dollies. I've seen those things come flying off cars before. When they're empty they bounce around so much that **** comes loose very easily.

What kind of calculated mpg did you say yer ole gas hawg 8.1 got under standard driving?

Re:

I think I've decided to clean up amd list the FJ, I wish I never had sold my 6.0L truck. In looking at listings I ran across a couple 8.1L trucks and burbans, but I'll probably go back with another 6.0L truck. Dammit, live and learn. Haha.

Re:

Only thing that dude hasn't sold off in the couple years I've been on Hardline is his robo-leg. He seems to be one of those "everything is for sale" kind of guys.

Re: Re:

Beerj said:
You ain't sellin the fj. Sober Josh would never allow it. :stir:
Lol I've been cuttin back on the booze a bit. Still drink but probably less than half as much - not much time.
onepieceatatime said:
Only thing that dude hasn't sold off in the couple years I've been on Hardline is his robo-leg. He seems to be one of those "everything is for sale" kind of guys.

The Saturn ain't been for sale! Had it over 5 yrs, 175k miles and still runs like a top, so it will be in the stable for a while. When it shits out, I'm gonna buy a newer Camry.

I like the FJ alright, I just miss my truck. I thought it would be cool to lightly wheel the FJ, but I'm to afraid of ruining it with scratches and dents and ****. Also thought I was going to something with a little better gas mileage, but that bitch gets 13ish, aint too much better than my old 6.0L truck.

Re:

onepieceatatime said:

I'm always telling my family that. I've personally seen 3 come off when not loaded with a car. One the hitch stuck in the ground and it shoot like 20 feet in the air.