• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

TBItoy said:
Even worse than old city Knoxville.

The old city is like 100 yards x 200 yards. Situation contained. Ashville was flat out FULL of em. The only non-hipsters were 3 mexicans, 10 camel/goat ****ers, and the 2 firemen we went and talked to. We did go to Biltmore Village, that area was 50/50 hipster and rich folks. I can get along with rich folks, hipster douchebags are a no-go.

5BrothersFabrication said:
The old city is like 100 yards x 200 yards. Situation contained. Ashville was flat out FULL of em. The only non-hipsters were 3 mexicans, 10 camel/goat ****ers, and the 2 firemen we went and talked to. We did go to Biltmore Village, that area was 50/50 hipster and rich folks. I can get along with rich folks, hipster douchebags are a no-go.

JD loved Asheville... just saying

Re: Re: Re: Random Thoughts

Oh I was agreeing with you!

Re:

There was more lesbos there than fags when we went. I don't care about **** like that, don't make a **** to me who walks down the sidewalk while Im in a kickass pub drankin some top tier craft beer. I don't give a **** about others way of life, just as I don't want anyone else to give a **** about my way of life.

But I know one thing we also saw an abundance of - chicks in tight t-shirts wearing no bras! Our bartender at mellow mushroom had a sweet ass pair of bewbs no bra. Ain't nuttin' queer about that!

Re: Random Thoughts

pholmann said:
You are regaining some man points since you got rid of the f-gay.

Did you see where I shared the CL listing for it on Facebook? There was a few different girls commenting on it like "ooh I want this!" haha chick mobile.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
There was more lesbos there than fags when we went. I don't care about **** like that, don't make a **** to me who walks down the sidewalk while Im in a kickass pub drankin some top tier craft beer. I don't give a **** about others way of life, just as I don't want anyone else to give a **** about my way of life.

Random gay guy in said pub buys you a top tier craft beer, so you drink it or send it back? :dunno:

I was at a Buffalo Billiards in Nashville with all my friends and their women and my gf was at home sick. I was the odd man out and some homer bought me a beer. The bartender made sure I understood it was the guy across the bar that bought me the beer and I let him know I did understand. 3 beers later said dude finally gets up to come talk to me and gets within hearing distance and I shouted "Thanks for the beer but Im not gay". Man, his friends made fun of him so bad he just left. I felt bad but I saved $15. I still get ridiculed about that but free beer was free beer!

money_pit_yj said:
I was at a Buffalo Billiards in Nashville with all my friends and their women and my gf was at home sick. I was the odd man out and some homer bought me a beer. The bartender made sure I understood it was the guy across the bar that bought me the beer and I let him know I did understand. 3 beers later said dude finally gets up to come talk to me and gets within hearing distance and I shouted "Thanks for the beer but Im not gay". Man, his friends made fun of him so bad he just left. I felt bad but I saved $15. I still get ridiculed about that but free beer was free beer!
Hahaha, he was just hoping for a parking lot tug job.

Re:

TacomaJD said:

But I know one thing we also saw an abundance of - chicks in tight t-shirts wearing no bras! Our bartender at mellow mushroom had a sweet ass pair of bewbs no bra. Ain't nuttin' queer about that!

I noticed that as well. The only thing that bothers me about queers is the blind participation in the democrat party. I saw more obama and hillary stickers in one day there than I have the entire last 8 years. I would probably get tofu thrown at me from every direction if I hollered out "Trump for Prez!"

My musical interests have lately shifted to Alice In Chains and Stone Temple Pilots. I've always liked them both, but really been into them more lately than usual. Digging through all their albums and examining their earlier work, such awesome music both now deceased artists left as their legacy. Alice In Chains have done extremely well making music with William DuVall after Layne's death, in my opinion. But Layne Staley was such a badass vocalist, as was Scott Weiland in his earlier years. Both bands have awesome unplugged acoustic sessions on Youtube - awesome live vocalists. They both lived wild ass lives with drugs, but Layne really took the cake and passed on too early. His last years were dark as fawk. Scott on the other hand, just faded away moreless. Crazy the big 3 of the grunge scene are now dead - Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Scott Weiland.

TacomaJD said:
My musical interests have lately shifted to Alice In Chains and Stone Temple Pilots. I've always liked them both, but really been into them more lately than usual. Digging through all their albums and examining their earlier work, such awesome music both now deceased artists left as their legacy. Alice In Chains have done extremely well making music with William DuVall after Layne's death, in my opinion. But Layne Staley was such a badass vocalist, as was Scott Weiland in his earlier years. Both bands have awesome unplugged acoustic sessions on Youtube - awesome live vocalists. They both lived wild ass lives with drugs, but Layne really took the cake and passed on too early. His last years were dark as fawk. Scott on the other hand, just faded away moreless. Crazy the big 3 of the grunge scene are now dead - Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Scott Weiland.
Very kick ass bands, that's my era of music, dead and bloated is probably my #1 song ever, nirvana unplugged live in New York one of my favorite albums

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
Very kick ass bands, that's my era of music, dead and bloated is probably my #1 song ever, nirvana unplugged live in New York one of my favorite albums

I been replaying Junkhead by Alice In Chains Lol good stuff. You watched all those documentaries on Kurt and Courtney Love? They are on Youtube. Interesting ****, he lived a weird life too and I believe that **** had him killed. :****:

Ashville, NC is the hipster douchebag capitol of the world. :mad:
Ha! Been thinking about a weekend getaway down there. Check out the Biltmore and enjoy some good food and beer!! :drinkers:

johneddie said:
Ha! Been thinking about a weekend getaway down there. Check out the Biltmore and enjoy some good food and beer!! :drinkers:

You will enjoy it. We just barhopped all weekend. Next time, I will make it a point to visit Biltmore though and maybe do one of those multiple brewery tours where they carry you around in vans to different breweries so you can partake heavily and not worry about driving. Lol

And before you leave, make it a point to stop by Bruisin' Ales and really stock up. They got one helluva selection of singles! I think I bought $80 worth of various singles and bombers to bring back home and last me for a while before we left town.

TacomaJD said:
I been replaying Junkhead by Alice In Chains Lol good stuff. You watched all those documentaries on Kurt and Courtney Love? They are on Youtube. Interesting ****, he lived a weird life too and I believe that **** had him killed. :****:
Never watched em but I followed that a lot when it went down and yeah I believe that cum dumpster junkie killed him, I can't stand her, hell I think most her bands hits were his songs, if I get bored I will look into watching them

Latest posts