• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Random Thoughts

TacomaJD said:
. Crazy the big 3 of the grunge scene are now dead - Kurt Cobain, Layne Staley, and Scott Weiland.
I'd put Eddie Vedder on that list before Scott. Not saying one is better than another but Nirvana, AIC, Sound Garden and Pear Jam is who I think of as the grunge guys.

Re:

Odd how genres of music are. STP, AIC, & Soundgarden are my overall favorites of any type of music, but I'd rather listen to ANYTHING other than Nirvana or Pearl Jam.

Re:

Speaking of Nirvana, anybody like that cover Sturgill Simpson did ? http://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=aXAqUsqpuxA

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

Beerj said:
I'd put Eddie Vedder on that list before Scott. Not saying one is better than another but Nirvana, AIC, Sound Garden and Pear Jam is who I think of as the grunge guys.
Pearl Jam just seemed more radio-ish to me, I never have been crazy about them. AIC and STP always seemed heavier to me, I guess that's why I liked them more. Although I do like me some Temple of the Dog!

Damn I love this ole half ton! Fuel mileage way better than both previous vehicles. Gotten more used to it and it feels every bit as, or more powerful as my old 3/4 ton gasser did, in a lighter package that gets 5 more mpg's around town and costed significantly less. I'll have this truck a long while.

TacomaJD said:
Damn I love this ole half ton! Fuel mileage way better than both previous vehicles. Gotten more used to it and it feels every bit as, or more powerful as my old 3/4 ton gasser did, in a lighter package that gets 5 more mpg's around town and costed significantly less. I'll have this truck a long while.

:rolf: :rolf: ::) you don't have to lie to us. Should we start taking bets on how long he has it?

I had the red 3/4 ton gasser truck for 5 years and had the Saturn over 5 years, no plans to get rid of the Saturn, and this truck is everything I need in a truck. I keep **** when im satisfied with it. The FJ was cool just never settled with it. I have bonded with the ole z71 rust bucket....haha

TacomaJD said:
I had the red 3/4 ton gasser truck for 5 years and had the Saturn over 5 years, no plans to get rid of the Saturn, and this truck is everything I need in a truck. I keep **** when im satisfied with it. The FJ was cool just never settled with it. I have bonded with the ole z71 rust bucket....haha

Come on, buddy. I've taken shits longer than you owned that FJ. The truck will be the same.

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

5BrothersFabrication said:
Come on, buddy. I've taken shits longer than you owned that FJ. The truck will be the same.
Unless it goes to ****in up, Im gonna keep it! So be leary if you see it listed for sale within the year....Lol.

Yea

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    302.5 KB · Views: 98

Pretty much 73% wills dam fault.. Other 27% is jerod yankee for Makin tha **** look easy. Dammit. I ain't never drinkin a beer again. **** asses.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    69.2 KB · Views: 204

Latest posts