• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

tonybolton said:
Wives family and I are polar opposites. They prefer to deal with problems...the SAME problems over and over and over and bitch about them. I prefer to first prevent problems, tackle them as they come...resolve them and ensure the same thing does not happen again.

To put you in her moms mindset.....her mortgage company was recently bought off / sold off whatever and for a few months she was not sent a mortgage payment/bill So she didn't pay anything. Didn't think twice about it. Then she got hit with one large bill for the late payments PLUS the late charge. The company was nice enough to delete the late charge fee's but still needed the missed month(s) payment.

Of course this was perceived as total horseshit and they were trying to "screw her over". It didn't help that gaggle of her family was there rooting her on sayin' "HELL I JUS WUDNT PAY! THEY POST TA SENDYA A BILL!" "NO SHOES NO SHIRT NO SERVICE........NO BILL NO PAYMENT HOW I SEEZ IT!"

I'm there the whole time just getting dumber by the minute. I text the wife sitting next to me and say "you ever think LIKE THIS and you're GONE".
I dont know if I could hold my tongue while listening ti that, no matter who's parents it was lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re: Random Thoughts

I just kept trying to think of all the terrible farmers blowing stuff on my tax payer paid for roads. :)

Sorry if I'm beating that to death, but I thought it was hilarious when dude said that about "hardworking farmers ruining your ride". LMAO

tonybolton said:
I just kept trying to think of all the terrible farmers blowing stuff on my tax payer paid for roads. :)

Sorry if I'm beating that to death, but I thought it was hilarious when dude said that about "hardworking farmers ruining your ride". LMAO
Scooter ride. If your gonna quote me do it correctly

TacomaJD said:
I dont know if I could hold my tongue while listening ti that, no matter who's parents it was lol.

Oh you better learn to hold your tongue. No need to get drug into a family **** storm when it doesn't directly affect you. And I mean DIRECT, like actively taking money from your pocket. <married guy>

tonybolton said:

Rode through some blowed out grass today, from a non-farmer's residence. Buncha assholes. Lol

I got to thinking about this "Gas Lighting"....... I got this driver at work that sometimes takes my work truck to make delivery's. Sometimes it comes back and there's little things different.....Dimmer switch moved, just one of the mirrors moved, **** like that......Now the one that got me was the other day the clock was moved four minutes ahead!! Now for some reason this clock things been messing with my head....I mean why? This took effort to do, the other stuff could have easily been unintentional....But moving a clock??? WTF
I'm not going to let him win, the clock is going to stay four minutes fast!!! Or I might change it back.........****.

Any time I see or hear the words " wet sounds" together, I grin from the thought. Someone got more than they bargained for on that fart. Haha

I know I'm a tight wad....but all the hourly people I see at work eating Taco Bell / KFC / Wendys /McDonalds / Hardees everyday at work makes me feel NOT sorry for them when they bitch about money troubles.

I know they're gettin' at least 5$ per visit worth of food.

5$....
25$....
100$....

That's like $1300 in fast food a year..... That'd buy me alota Ramen!! ;)

tonybolton said:
I know I'm a tight wad....but all the hourly people I see at work eating Taco Bell / KFC / Wendys /McDonalds / Hardees everyday at work makes me feel NOT sorry for them when they bitch about money troubles.

I know they're gettin' at least 5$ per visit worth of food.

5$....
25$....
100$....

That's like $1300 in fast food a year..... That'd buy me alota Ramen!! ;)
Troof!

Here I am eatin' Great Value hot dogs, peanut butter and jelly.....left over Weigels 6$ pizza from previous day. Washin' it all down with Great Value fruit punch drink mix in old Gatorade bottles from weekend trail ridin'. ;)

And to be honest....I'm not really feeling like I'm "roughing it". Don't get me wrong, when we dine out we eat good, but damn....erryday!??!?!?!

tonybolton said:
Here I am eatin' Great Value hot dogs, peanut butter and jelly.....left over Weigels 6$ pizza from previous day. Washin' it all down with Great Value fruit punch drink mix in old Gatorade bottles from weekend trail ridin'. ;)

And to be honest....I'm not really feeling like I'm "roughing it". Don't get me wrong, when we dine out we eat good, but damn....erryday!??!?!?!
People at work give me a hard time about eating banquet tv dinners for lunch or bringing left overs. They say damn you eat like a homeless person and got that buggy. Well how the hell do you think I afford it

Re:

We try and cook every meal.....breakfast included. Amazing that we can feed 4 on less than a 300 dollar food budget for the month. Usually we have money left over....and that also allows for 4 Thursdays a month drinking $1 beers and playing trivia.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

That's what I tell'em.....all about priorities.

I can get really full on 3$ worth of taco bell! Lol

I keep seeing these Arby's commercials advertising half pound roast beef sandwiches.....bet that single sandwich is 8 bucks. :-[ :-\ :-X