• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re:

I'd rather it be balls ass cold than sweaty hot any day, i hate this hot, humid, bug flying, grass cutting, shitbag summer weather. Give me below 60 weather any day lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

TacomaJD said:
I'd rather it be balls ass cold than sweaty hot any day, i hate this hot, humid, bug flying, grass cutting, shitbag summer weather. Give me below 60 weather any day lol

After the weekend, you can officially ride through Cullman. I will be cutting my grass into the street for the last time this year and it'll be on the lowest deck setting.

And for seriousness, good luck with the job. Financial uncertainty sucks. Waiting to hear back sucks. Being nervous about getting a big pay raise and a higher ceiling is awesome. That kind of sleepless night I can handle.

Re:

Got my fingers and all 5 toes crossed. Hefty raise and dayshift would be like Christmas year-round. But if my luck persists, somebody else has probably already signed it.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Got my fingers and all 5 toes crossed. Hefty raise and dayshift would be like Christmas year-round. But if my luck persists, somebody else has probably already signed it.

Don't give up. I applied for a job once and my resume and little dumb test I took qualified me for a higher position than I was applying for. Didn't hear **** for 8 months then got a random call explaining the delay. If they would have contacted me and let me know that was the hold up I would have taken it and now wish I would have

Re: Random Thoughts

Damn! That sucks. I'm not giving up yet, patience are just growing thin lol.

I should have called and got some of that miracle springwater from Peter Popoff so luck and fortune would come my way. LMAO

d891a3c6ed6ba6f8ad633452e51cd8e7.jpg

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

TacomaJD said:
Damn! That sucks. I'm not giving up yet, patience are just growing thin lol.

I should have called and got some of that miracle springwater from Peter Popoff so luck and fortune would come my way. LMAO

d891a3c6ed6ba6f8ad633452e51cd8e7.jpg

I would call and ask for an interview. There is no reason to not enquire. I would throw the disability card in too. **** pride when it comes to Christmas year round.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re: Random Thoughts

lowbudgetjunk said:
I would call and ask for an interview. There is no reason to not enquire. I would throw the disability card in too. **** pride when it comes to Christmas year round.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
Lmao. The lady from work copied me on an email today that she sent to one of the ladies at the nuke plant to see if she knew amything about the job status. She replied for her to call her back tomorrow and they would discuss it, that she was about to leave for the day. It was later this evening and they are in eastern time zone (hour ahead of us).

Here is a link a coworker sent me about Siemens' financial shortcomings and the apparent plan to lay off thousands. Just hope they lay more off in Germany and other sites rather than the one I work at. **** is scary.

https://m.economictimes.com/news/international/business/siemens-plans-thousands-of-job-cuts-in-power-gas-report/articleshow/61142524.cms

Re:

My buddy that works up there said it may be 3-6 weeks before I hear anything on the job. You'd think a company that had an actual talent acquisition team could turn **** around fairly quickly. Lol

The bigger the company, the longer **** takes. Every decision has to go back and forth between everyone and their uncle for approval. That way, no one individual can be held responsible for a poor decision.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
My buddy that works up there said it may be 3-6 weeks before I hear anything on the job. You'd think a company that had an actual talent acquisition team could turn **** around fairly quickly. Lol

They may not have found any talent to acquire :rolf:

Re: Re:

money_pit_yj said:
They may not have found any talent to acquire :rolf:
Lmao if they only knew how talented I was at drankin' beer and slayin' *****......before I got married. Haha

Re: Re:

TacomaJD said:
Lmao if they only knew how talented I was at drankin' beer and slayin' *****......before I got married. Haha

That's funny because she signed up in April with the screen name of Tantoslayer. :flipoff1: :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

**** I heard it was nub rider

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check your fire extinguishers. I just happened to notice the other day that a dirt dobber had built a nest in the outlet of mine.
Glad i didn't discover it trying to put out a fire...