• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re:

Den of Theives, holy hell, badass movie. Go watch it, thank me later. Gerard Butler plays such a badass mf'r. I remember how badass I thought Law Abiding Citizen was when I watched it, this is on the same level. Edge of seat action through the whole movie.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re: Random Thoughts

Headphones / earbuds while driving. Can someone explain to me why people are doing this and if you think it's safe or not?

Perhaps I'm completely oblivious, but WHY would you need to do this? To me, this seems terribly unsafe and I'm the guy doing 80+ on the interstate from on ramp to off ramp.

tonybolton said:
Headphones / earbuds while driving. Can someone explain to me why people are doing this and if you think it's safe or not?

Perhaps I'm completely oblivious, but WHY would you need to do this? To me, this seems terribly unsafe and I'm the guy doing 80+ on the interstate from on ramp to off ramp.

Radio sucks in Knoxville no good stations

Re:

I use them for talking on the phone while driving. I know not safe ..... ****

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Same here I have one in my right ear. Used to laugh at folks that had the Bluetooth one around their neck but since I started driving the way I drive to work now the only way my phone will pick up is on the dash.

Holy ****...maybe I'm just paranoid because I speed, but I need all the outside sensory input I can have when driving. I've HEARD things that caused me to LOOK and see what was about to happen(getting rear ended at a light).

Agree, but I feel that having the phone ON my ear vs having a non sealed bud in (the one that comes with the iphone, hard, not fully sealing) is about the exact same
I have never put both in, I want to hear what's out there, as well as what my ride is doing

Uuuughhhh...just sounds like a terrible idea. Most of the ones I see doing this already have beat up cars and don't look like vehicles I'd like to drive beside very long. My ****tard radar goes off the charts on those guys.

I use a Bluetooth headset in the semi when I'm on the phone. It covers my right ear and the left ear is open to help try and alert me to assholes in Mustangs who think the interstate is a racer track. :flipoff!:

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

As long as the semi's aren't bracket racing one another at 61 and 61.5mph on a 2 lane interstate.....they're safe from race car activities.

civicmindedex79 said:
Same here I have one in my right ear. Used to laugh at folks that had the Bluetooth one around their neck but since I started driving the way I drive to work now the only way my phone will pick up is on the dash.

I did too. I used to make fun of people to their face about it. then I got into sales and driving, writing notes, holding a phone, and shifting gears it got a little much. so I got a blue tooth ear bud things from LG and they are life savers. plus I use them at my desk to listen to music because apparently metal isn't office friendly music...

tonybolton said:
Uuuughhhh...just sounds like a terrible idea. Most of the ones I see doing this already have beat up cars and don't look like vehicles I'd like to drive beside very long. My ****tard radar goes off the charts on those guys.

What happen to the "rich ass Tony" thread or whatever? This makes you sound like a rich ass downing my dented ass car that I drive back and forth to work. :rolf: :rolf:

2q9dsm9.jpg

Re:

That and he has hands free bluetooth built into all his cars, so he doesn't have to wear earbuds.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

civicmindedex79 said:
What happen to the "rich ass Tony" thread or whatever? This makes you sound like a rich ass downing my dented ass car that I drive back and forth to work. :rolf: :rolf:

2q9dsm9.jpg

That car is perfectly fine...I'm talking bout the ones that look like they use it as their weekend derby car and different colored doors/trunklid.

ROKTOY829 said:
That and he has hands free bluetooth built into all his cars, so he doesn't have to wear earbuds.

I don't talk on the phone when I drive. I do however text. And by text I mean, "OK GOOGLE" "ding" "SEND TEXT MESSAGE TO TRAVIS FROM AOP" "ok...what would you like to say?" "YOUR GAY" "ok, I got it...do you want to send it?" "****IN SEND IT!!!"

:)

Re: Re: Random Thoughts

blacksheep10 said:
I use one in my right ear only when I talk on the phone while driving. To listen to music/etc, get a bluetooth dongle, or an fm tuner if no aux port
Don't you still have you have an 3.5mm jack and usb port in order to add bluetooth audio to stock head unit? Ones I have found use the power from usb to run the dongle, but the audio still has to input through the 3.5 jack. Looked into this for my Malibu, but just bought an aux cord instead.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

tonybolton said:
I don't talk on the phone when I drive. I do however text. And by text I mean, "OK GOOGLE" "ding" "SEND TEXT MESSAGE TO TRAVIS FROM AOP" "ok...what would you like to say?" "YOUR GAY" "ok, I got it...do you want to send it?" "****IN SEND IT!!!"

:)

Am I "Travis from AOP"? Because I don't live there just a heads up. I come from Cleveland, where the meth is flowing like the rivers of ancient Babylon