• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Eddyj said:
Needs more thornbird.
Someone talk me out of buying this.

4f9bca6e2295721a55a20929ede5941f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

**** man, I dig it! :****:

We had a guy steal something serialized his first day from the warehouse. then the next day dumbass comes back and in the break room on lunch is talking about how he's going to get so much cool stuff from here. The police were waiting on him on his next break....

tonybolton said:
On my 5th **** of the morning.....it's 8:48am. Uuuughhh.....
I hear aids is a bitch but I hear there's a cure now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Look at the video that's imbedded in the article. All I did was click that link. LoL
537d7c6fdb949922bcbbeeede4afe841.jpg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

I don't know if it's still #1 Or not but when I was a millwright we installed a Roaster in the country's largest under roof feed lot up here in Ohio. Can't remember how many cows they had but I know it was a **** ton. They had a fleet of single axle dump trucks hauling **** all day long. They'd pile it up and run it through the roaster we installed. That was a shitty job!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
I don't know if it's still #1 Or not but when I was a millwright we installed a Roaster in the country's largest under roof feed lot up here in Ohio. Can't remember how many cows they had but I know it was a **** ton. They had a fleet of single axle dump trucks hauling **** all day long. They'd pile it up and run it through the roaster we installed. That was a shitty job!

Maybe this is a dumb question but I didn't grow up on a farm, just worked in chicken houses. But why would you cook cow ****?

Re: Re: Random Thoughts. Ready? Send it!

xjmarc said:
Maybe this is a dumb question but I didn't grow up on a farm, just worked in chicken houses. But why would you cook cow ****?
Bag it and sell it for garden fertilizer.

Latest posts