• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

jeeptj99 said:
Sell the horse
That's what everyone says

What if I just load it up in the bed of the mule and dump it in the ditch along road on the way to town?

The manure not the horse. Lol

Re: Re: Random Thoughts. Ready? Send it!

TBItoy said:
The new Blazer looks lame as fawk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just another soccer mom mobile. But I guess that's where the sales are at. It looks like a mashup of a new dodge durango and a ford explorer.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have never been into politics until the Trump election, the more I read and learn about left wing democrats, the more I hate them! They make me want to kick them in the head, and ship them to a 3rd world country.

zukimaster said:
I have never been into politics until the Trump election, the more I read and learn about left wing democrats, the more I hate them! They make me want to kick them in the head, and ship them to a 3rd world country.
They all need to visit 3rd world countries to put things into perspective for their spoiled rotten ***** asses.

TacomaJD said:
They all need to visit 3rd world countries to put things into perspective for their spoiled rotten ***** asses.

Na, just give them better ideas of how to make subjects. Oh you mean the people that vote for the dems in power. Yes, they could benefit from a field trip. Or any information outside of the US news media

Ever since I took an interest in politics during the 2012 election I just wish people would read the Constitution, some writings from our Founding Fathers and some history books that don't come from the public education system. It blows me away watching people on both sides argue for their version of big government and act like it's ok to ignore the constution if it benefits their team.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

It's frustrating to follow and argue about but I just would like to see it turn around for my kids and their kids.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I'd rather talk with a millennial about how hard they work than talk politics with anybody

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts