• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Re:

Out here sawin this mf'n tree up about to have a heat stroke, possibly related to all the beer I drank last night. It's hot as balls! I'm glad I don't work outside in the summer for a living!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Out here sawin this mf'n tree up about to have a heat stroke, possibly related to all the beer I drank last night. It's hot as balls! I'm glad I don't work outside in the summer for a living!

Corn starch...

Newest wife argument....

Wife calls me at 6:15pm and states the gas fill flap thing will not open to allow gas pump to be inserted. It has one of those capless gas fills.

"are you at a Diesel pump?"
"no i'm not stupid..."

"have you gotten gas there before...at THAT pump?"
"no...what does that matter gas is gas....I can't even push the flap open with my finger its all broke"

"you're not supposed to be able to stick your finger and open it"
"i've done that 100s of times...its broke"

"why would you try to open it 100 times with your finger?!?!??!"
"Im low on gas what do you want me to do?!?!!?!?"
"...funny...I just went out to my car(same as hers) and I cannot push open the flap but if I insert the fuel fill tube it opens...you must have a special car."

"Did you try another pump?"
"they're all the ****ing same!!!!!"

"Ok, just try another place down the road and let me know if it works there"
"If it doesn't work here...it's not gonna work there...."

"maybe...maybe not, at least try it...kind of odd for it to just not work all of a sudden with no signs or anything"
"This is why I don't bother you with car questions you always think i'm stupid!!!!!"

"No, im just trying to rule out variables and get you going....go try another place and call me if it doesn't work. I'll bring gas in a can or the trailer. How much gas do you have left?"
"The gas light just came on....its on E...I told you that!!!"

"You are 18 miles from home.....you can make it."
"whatever...fine....see......just forget it....i'll call someone else when I run out of gas!!!"

Wife makes it home, has a buncha cheese Krystals for dinner and doesn't say a word about anything. I ask if the other gas station worked and got the "don't worry about it". I go to the garage...turn the car on....full tank of gas. :)

I drove by the pump this morning before work and looked at a few and they had a smaller nozzle than normal for some reason....it just looked thinner for some reason. Odd. Couple minutes of Googling and that pretty much confirmed what i had figured out.

Re:

Haha sounds like same **** with my wife. God Im glad I wasn't born a woman....

Yeah I have an issue with the whole "you can be right, or you can be happy" thing....biggest thing I hate is when she knows virtually nothing about whatever it is we are about to fix, replace, build, etc, but still insists on doing it her way and completely discounts my advice from experience on whatever it is. ****ing blows my mind.

I heard Clayton bottomed the Outlaw out really bad in Arkansas last weekend. Broke his back. Has anyone heard anything about it?

TacomaJD said:
Haha sounds like same **** with my wife. God Im glad I wasn't born a woman....

Yeah I have an issue with the whole "you can be right, or you can be happy" thing....biggest thing I hate is when she knows virtually nothing about whatever it is we are about to fix, replace, build, etc, but still insists on doing it her way and completely discounts my advice from experience on whatever it is. ****ing blows my mind.

I think the current popular term for that is "mansplaining"

It is baffling that ,as a man,

If you offer unsolicited help/advice to a woman -you are being a sexist chauvinistic ****

If you wait for a woman to request your help/advice - you are being an inconsiderate uncaring asshole

????

poolman said:
I heard Clayton bottomed the Outlaw out really bad in Arkansas last weekend. Broke his back. Has anyone heard anything about it?

I asked how this didn't happen a couple years ago, i think my video i used for reference was a bouncer jumping Los Primos and coming up short and slamming the belly into the top ledge. I still don't see how these guys can walk even with all the fancy safety stuff they run now. Hell the video i was talking about the dude had a kirky seat and harnesses.

jeeptj99 said:
I asked how this didn't happen a couple years ago, i think my video i used for reference was a bouncer jumping Los Primos and coming up short and slamming the belly into the top ledge. I still don't see how these guys can walk even with all the fancy safety stuff they run now. Hell the video i was talking about the dude had a kirky seat and harnesses.

Maybe it had a suspension seat then?

Re:

Ever get bored and want a badass show to binge watch, check out Six. About Seal Team Six and towel heads. Badass series.

True story that my dad emailed me about this morning and I can't wrap my head around.

My stepmom has an older brother who is on his second marriage, his wife has a son from her first marriage whose probably my age I'm guessing because I've never met him but I know he's started out as a sheriffs deputy just a couple years ago so he can't be too old. Well he married this chick who I guess is a pretty normal person who had a Grandpa with some money but the family never really knew how much money. She gets a call last week from the family attorney who told her she just reached the age her grandfather set for her to receive her inheritance trust. The trust is worth a BILLION dollars! I'm still having a hard time believing it but nobody that I directly know involved in the story which would be that girls step father in law/ my step uncle would make this **** up. I just can't seem to wrap my head around what I would do in that situation.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Maybe you need to become frans but it does sound like a urban legend or maybe her grandpa lived in Africa and all they need in her bank account number lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts