• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Random Thoughts

Anybody else have problems with horse flies this year, them fawkers been tearing me up last couple weeks, I can't do **** outside without being swarmed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Re:

I just hate all fawking bugs. So ready for fall. I just mowed and all them little bitch ass kamikaze bugs that fly out of the grass directly into your face piss me off to no end.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

TacomaJD said:
I just hate all fawking bugs. So ready for fall. I just mowed and all them little bitch ass kamikaze bugs that fly out of the grass directly into your face piss me off to no end.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
White people problems

Leaks. Trans is leaking at the tcase, crossing fingers that there's no cracks. The rear main seal has always leaked a little but now it's toast since hitting 265° twice in one day. Which brings me to the other problem of finding out why that's happening. Me thinks plumbing the steam vents back to the radiator instead of the chassis will prevent air pockets from forming when beating it with the nose high. At least that's what I'm hoping. Also gonna pull the tstat for good measure.

Alright, I thought the idea of $20K SXS becoming commonplace was ridiculous in itself, but the new XP4 TURBO S is just silly. 72" wide, 117" wheelbase, 25" travel, on 32" tires... for the low low price of $30K.

@ only 168HP, it probably feels a bit sluggish... considering it's the size of a fullsize truck!

:rolf:

Common bra. Only 600 a month and dad lets me park it in the garage and he parks outside beside my Bro dozer lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TBItoy said:
Alright, I thought the idea of $20K SXS becoming commonplace was ridiculous in itself, but the new XP4 TURBO S is just silly. 72" wide, 117" wheelbase, 25" travel, on 32" tires... for the low low price of $30K.

@ only 168HP, it probably feels a bit sluggish... considering it's the size of a fullsize truck!

:rolf:

And don't forget it has a dry weight of a 1,975 pounds. So by the time you add in the fluids, spare parts/tools (still under warranty so no need in that nonsense), aftermarket parts (cage, doors, bumpers, lift, wheels/tire, LED light bars, LED whips, and crazy loud radio), you are looking at 3,000 to 3,500 pounds with passengers.

But all that is super affordable over 84 months.

blacksheep10 said:
30k is dumb for sure, but I can't wait to own a wrecked one for 10k here in 3 years. They really are a legit beast. Polaris has like 15K in it, so that's easy math, times it by 2 and get the sale price.

Yeah I always figured Polaris used the following pricing methodology:

"Take your cost, double it, and add 60% on everything."

ridered3 said:
Yeah I always figured Polaris used the following pricing methodology:

"Take your cost, double it, and add 60% on everything."

I tell my boss about once a week "price it to where you won't be mad if they buy it"