• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired FOX | King | SAW Shocks - Custom Tuning *** Expert Support *** Free Shipping

TRD

Get the highest performance at the lowest cost with AccuTune!

We deliver the best performance because we have spent 15 years tuning and engineering shocks and we know what works and what doesn't. Our valving is 100% pre-tuned for your ride so you don't have to spend a bunch of time and money fixing generic tunes. Each tune is based on engineering and hard numbers so there's no guessing about what's right for you. To learn more about us check out our home page at AccuTuneOffRoad.com.

In addition to amazing performance, we're also some of the least expensive.

We save you TONS of money because we try to get it right the first time, and because our fine tuning services are inexpensive or free.

Spring Swapping:
Competitors charge for swapping ($10 to $20 per spring)
Competitors don't have springs in stock - long lead time
Competitors have limited time frame for returns (90 days max)
Competitors make little to no effort to get your rates right

We significantly reduce the number of spring swaps by trying our best to get the rates correct up front.
If you do have to swap springs we don't charge for swapping, offer unlimited spring swaps, have springs in stock, and don't have a time limit.
Our terms & conditions: Springs need to be like new, and customer pays shipping on swaps.
See the fine print here: http://accutuneoffroad.com/terms-conditions/

Valving:
Competitors sell stock valving that is harsh and bucks
Valve disks are $35+ per shock min
Tuning sessions are $350-$500, plus cost of getting there

Because our valving good most people never need to re-valve, and if you do it's usually a minor tweak.

When you add it up, we can easily save you $100 to $200 per shock, and your rig will work better right out of the box!

Here are some links to shop and learn about our most popular products:

Fox Shocks
Fox Air Bumps
Fox Air Shocks
Fox Bypass Shocks
Fox Coilover Shocks
Fox Smoothie Shocks

King Shocks
King Air Bumps
King Air Shocks
King Bypass Shocks
King Coilover Shocks
King Smoothie Shocks

To learn more about custom tuning & simple methods for measuring your vehicle follow this link to our article about http://accutuneoffroad.com/articles/how-to-perform-accutune-measurements/.
Note that we can tune shocks even if you only have estimates on your numbers.

[size=10pt]As always:
Custom Tuning
Free Shipping
Spring Swapping
Valve Disk Swapping

I've got a special discount for the first person who can tell me what this means: :tc

-Ryan
909-265-4443

al1tonyota said:
:tc = Tim Cameron but swinging or swinger

Also where are you located?

Those are some big 'ol nuts!
icon_eek.gif

I'm located in Los Angeles, Ca

I've spent a lot of time at JV and I've been watching a lot of bouncer videos and I'd like to try taking the bounce out of rock bouncing so the tires can hook up better.

TRD said:
Those are some big 'ol nuts!
icon_eek.gif

I'm located in Los Angeles, Ca

I've spent a lot of time at JV and I've been watching a lot of bouncer videos and I'd like to try taking the bounce out of rock bouncing so the tires can hook up better.
What are your plans to tune over here? Shipping shocks back and forth?

al1tonyota said:
What are your plans to tune over here? Shipping shocks back and forth?

My specialty is new shocks that are custom tuned to match the vehicle, driver and terrain. I have introductory pricing right now so new Fox shocks are custom valved for free, King & Sway-A-Way are always free custom valving when special ordered. My valving is very accurate, uses the best techniques, and is easy to fine tune. I offer a lot of support to help customers fine tune their shocks by sharing my tips and tricks so people can do it themselves. My new shocks are for the guy who wants to get the best value and performance. Lots of my customers never touch their shocks again, while others work with me or a local tuner to dial in the performance. Either way, you want to save time and money by starting with the best tune possible.

I do a lot of revalving from mail in customers. The most popular revalve is Fox shocks that were purchased with the factory valve codes which are pretty far off from what most people need. The second most popular are used shocks that were meant for another type of vehicle or different mounting.

My valving is an improvement over what most people sell, but it is not a replacement for in person shock tuning. There are plenty of local people who can do the shock tuning off-road, but that isn't for everyone because it's extremely expensive and really annoying to spend a weekend of towing and camping just to wrench on your rig . My revalves are for the guy who wants as much performance possible without the hassle or expense of off-road shock tuning.

Most of my customers are from outside of CA which is why I offer free shipping on anything I can. I was drawn to this forum because it's awesome to see all the build threads and actual tech.

For a limited time I am running a 25% off special on shock revalving:
AccuTune calculations
Revalve to new specs
Inspect shock for proper function
Light exterior cleaning
Oil top off
Free return shipping (lower 48 only)
$75

Re:

infamous1 said:
Well welcome, from a broke ass whiteboy with "King" dreams!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

I've got King coilovers on the shelf, let me know if you have any questions about which products and sizes are right for you.

Attachments

• King 20 x 14 CO.jpg
    King 20 x 14 CO.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 125
rednecklights said:
I've been thinking about ditching the airshocks 14"front and 16" rear on my samurai....feel free to pm me of you would like but can you suggest a CO for a slow crawler guy ?

Shoot me some prices

X2

Slow crawler and trail rider. (Toyota truggy)

Don't want to run sway bars.

I pm'd both you back.

Hardline crawler special deal:
Free AccuTune Revalve for the first two customers, please see requirements below
$300 value!!! http://accutuneoffroad.com/product/accutune-shock-revalve/
2.0 or 2.5 Fox coilovers with black tops only
Remote reservoir shock only
Shocks must be relatively new, or let me rebuild them for an extra charge
Springs must be correct (1 to 3" of preload)
Must perform AccuTune measurements
Need Motion Ratio, up travel, total travel, sprung weight from springs, estimate unsprung weight
http://accutuneoffroad.com/articles/how-to-perform-accutune-measurements/
I must do all four coilovers on the vehicle
Customer to have good suspension setup
At least 6" of up travel
At least 4" of up travel until bump stop contact
Other setups work great, but I don't want to be faulted for poor bump stop setup
Customer pays shipping both ways
Customer to provide honest feedback
No vendors/competitors/nutswingers please, just normal off-road enthusiasts

Post up a pic of your rig/suspension so I can make sure it meets the requirements

Thanks!!!
Ryan
909-265-4443

hogasswild said:
Well that seems pretty good for the $$

I guess no one has remote reservoir shocks? I haven't offered any deals on pirate yet I do a lot of revalves for board members.

Any competitors out there want to take it to the next level with some remote reservoir shocks and custom tuning?

TRD said:
I pm'd both you back.

Hardline crawler special deal:
Free AccuTune Revalve for the first two customers, please see requirements below
$300 value!!! http://accutuneoffroad.com/product/accutune-shock-revalve/
2.0 or 2.5 Fox coilovers with black tops only
Remote reservoir shock only
Shocks must be relatively new, or let me rebuild them for an extra charge
Springs must be correct (1 to 3" of preload)
Must perform AccuTune measurements
Need Motion Ratio, up travel, total travel, sprung weight from springs, estimate unsprung weight
http://accutuneoffroad.com/articles/how-to-perform-accutune-measurements/
I must do all four coilovers on the vehicle
Customer to have good suspension setup
At least 6" of up travel
At least 4" of up travel until bump stop contact
Other setups work great, but I don't want to be faulted for poor bump stop setup
Customer pays shipping both ways
Customer to provide honest feedback
No vendors/competitors/nutswingers please, just normal off-road enthusiasts

Post up a pic of your rig/suspension so I can make sure it meets the requirements

Thanks!!!
Ryan
909-265-4443

Start a new thread with this in it & a different headline & I'll bet you'll find some takers

Any application can be tuned for several different types of driving and terrain.

Trail valving is our most popular option and it's great for trail riding without sway bars. It provides a smooth ride over rough terrain while still providing some cornering and bottoming control.

We are adding tons of new applications every day. Give us a call to see if we've already documented your vehicle.

We have some new applications covered and we are putting more emulsion shocks on the shelf to better serve bouncers.

It's never too late for a Christmas gift from Santa.