• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Tennessee Offroad Jamboree - October 22 - 25, 2015

adventureoffroadpark

Welcome to the 1st Tennessee Offroad Jamboree to be hosted at the Adventure Offroad Park in South Pittsburg, Tn. This event will be a weekend filled with fun activities with a great family atmosphere. While this is primarily a Jeep event, we welcome all 4×4 vehicles. This event will provide activities such as camping, trail riding, club competitions, excursion trips, free raffle, and much more. The park will open the gate for us on the afternoon of Thursday, October 22nd and close at dusk on Sunday, October 25th, 2015. While this is the 1st Tennessee Offroad Jamboree some of the things planned for it are simply incredible. Starting with the super low price for an event such as this to the free raffle that you cannot even buy ticket for that includes a full Jeep makeover; this will truly be an event that you do not want to miss.

COST
The rates listed below include all your fees for riding, camping, Saturday Dinner, and free raffle tickets. All pre-registered guest will receive double to triple the amount of free raffle tickets over On-Site Registration. This is being done so that the organizers can better plan the event for you while offering an incentive other than a reduced cost.
Pre-Registration Rates
(Weekend) (This includes riding, camping, and Saturday Dinner, free (DOUBLE) raffle tickets)
Driver: $55.00
Passenger: $25.00
(Saturday Only) (This includes riding, camping, and Saturday Dinner, free (DOUBLE) raffle tickets)
Driver: $30.00
Passenger: $20.00
On-Site Registration Rates
(Weekend) (This includes riding, camping, and Saturday Dinner, free raffle tickets)
Driver: $65.00
Passenger: $35.00
(Saturday Only) (This includes riding, camping, and Saturday Dinner, free raffle tickets)
Driver: $40.00
Passenger: $25.00

EVENT SCHEDULE
Registration
Thursday, Oct 22, 2015 5:00pm – 9:00pm
Friday, Oct 23, 2015 7:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday, Oct 24, 2015 7:00am – 11:00am
BonFire
Friday & Saturday Night
Dinner & Raffle
Dinner 5:00pm – 7:00pm (included in registration)
Raffle 7:00pm (tickets included in registration)
ACTIVITES
Rides
Friday, Oct 23, 2015 Guided Trail Rides (Advanced Moderate, Easy Moderate)
Jeep Invasion of South Pittsburg
Saturday, Oct 24, 2015 Guided Trail Rides, Ladies Ride, Easy Moderate, Advanced Moderate)
Club Battle
Swap Meet
RTI Competition (Two classes) (35" down, 37" up)
ACTIVITY DETAIL
-Guided Trail Rides
The guided trail rides are a great way to experience the park while being guided by knowledgeable guides. There will be numerous rides scheduled that cover both the easy moderate trails along with the moderate advanced trails. In addition we will also be offering a guided ride for the ladies only.
-Jeep Invasion
On Friday night we will all load up in our Jeeps and invade the historic downtown area of South Pittsburg, TN. While there you can walk the streets and experience the setting of a by-gone era. The restaurants located downtown offer a great menu with some of the finest food available anywhere.
-Club Battle
The Club Battle contest is one thing you do not want to miss. Each club will choose four drivers and passengers to compete in their own vehicles. The driver will be blindfolded and will receive driving directions from the passenger. The passenger will have to guide the driver thru a series of obstacles and also complete several tasks as well. The combined time and score of all four drivers per club will result in the winner. The winning club will win a FREE DAY PASS at the AOP for their entire club.
-RTI Competition
Take a turn on our RTI ramp and compete for the highest score. We will have two classes available based on tire sizes. The tire size category will be 35" and down and another for 37" and above.
-Educational
Clubs and organizations will offer some helpful training for the novice and experienced 4×4 enthusiasts. From responsible wheeling, proper use of winches and recovery gear, lockers, etc….
RAFFLE
****Current raffle setup is that no tickets can be purchased. All items are donated thru sponsors of the event.
-Toms 4×4 Superstore will donate a FULL Jeep makeover. This will include labor, gears, axles, tires, wheels, winch, and bumpers.
-Max tire size 35"
-Wheels must be 17" XD, ATX, etc.
-Gear must be Motive Gear
-Axles must be Ten Factory
-Lift kit 4" max
-Winch TBD
-Bumpers TBD
-AOP will donate a yearly pass for 2016

I'll be there about 12 Friday with another rig on tons and 39 krawlers. I'd like to meet up with a few others from here. What will you be in? I'll be in my tj.

01tj said:
I'll be there about 12 Friday with another rig on tons and 39 krawlers. I'd like to meet up with a few others from here. What will you be in? I'll be in my tj.
silver x chassis tube buggy

Latest posts