I cant afford such exotic parts :****:
[/quote

This set up should make it ride like on a cloud of titties. flashemifyougotem

ADMINISTRATOR

Attachments

• 670e471846a3c130f3c97ef1cb7a8d8c--air-shocks-rednecks.jpg
    670e471846a3c130f3c97ef1cb7a8d8c--air-shocks-rednecks.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 117
Trying to get the 205/Eco Box wrapped up, I dont know what the deal is and between welding the exhaust back on my beater and working on other peoples junk its still not in the Wagon. My adapter is from an unknown origin, are there more than 1 style GM circle 6 adapters ? Bolt holes arent lining up with the Eco box, I had no studs in it and still didnt seem visibly possible for it to line up... I got aggravated pretty quickly and stepped away from it.
130392c77cad1cdae824b4aaf6924434.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Could the ecobox not be rotated correctly? I believe those adaptors only go on one way?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Its drilled / designed to be a clocking ring essentially, I studded it in the center hole of each of the 6 threaded groups and she is way off. The input side to the transfer case only mounts one way for my orientation ( 700R4/EcoBox/Ford205 )

Here is the input side to Trans, note 6 groups of bolt holes to clock it.
dc4bc201289c54175b3edc114d0b0fb9.jpg

Can you take the studs out, lay the adapter on it and rotate it around and see if it lines up anywhere else? Not sure why it wouldn't line up correctly I thought all those round patterns were the same. What tcase did you have bolted up before?

Re: Re: P's dads 55 Willys Wagon re-deux

onepieceatatime said:
Can you take the studs out, lay the adapter on it and rotate it around and see if it lines up anywhere else? Not sure why it wouldn't line up correctly I thought all those round patterns were the same. What tcase did you have bolted up before?

All the patterns are the same diameter, but there are multiple ways the 6 holes are clocked, depending on manufacturer.

onepieceatatime said:
How many Keystones did you have while trying to line this all up?? :dunno: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers:

Only 1 while I welded exhaust on my beater :drinkers: I need some RTV and synthetic gear oil for it so I didnt spend much time with it, I'll grab that stuff after work this afternoon. I had the NP241C behind it that I used for parts to build the Eco box

It fellin last night, gotta do some pass drop to drivers drop floor work to get it where I want it.get rid of the big under belly n ****
53b7482c9c308f06ec26a5c9c41ac26b.jpg
ac1002ed2907a6637357945575f6c35b.jpg

Took it in n out 2 more times, clocked it up and cut the floor last night, hopefully this weekend I get some time to finish the install
102e7f00cbfa246f8aef4b898b61641d.jpg
d915568376f88289900dd10b67fc0ed5.jpg

If you would have shaved the top of that 205, it looks like you wouldnt have had to cut the floor.

Build looks good.

Revisit / Updates.

So it's been a rough Summer, most already know I lost my Dad to cancer . He went way quickly and it really put in to perspective for me all the things he and I talked about doing and just didn't get done.
That said, here over the last few weeks I have been dedicating as much as my free time as I can to get this thing together with this round of Mods with the intent of taking it to RBD this year. All the big ticket items I could justify spending money on " right now " have been purchased and almost everything has shown up. So that said, let me load some pics to show where it's at right now.