• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

P's dads 55 Willys Wagon re-deux

Dammit, try to post pics and Tapatalk says" Hacking Attempt " :wtflol:

Rear Sterling 10.5 is hung plumbed for brakes , 1350 yoke and driveline parts procured and shaft length measured.
I put a Winter's Shifter in it and also got remaining parts for JB Fab triple stick set up as well as the shift rails for the 205
Front axle and suspension as well as horrible belly are removed. Front HP60 Chunk is cut and local guy is burning out and breaking my truss this weekend. Also have everything ish for full hydro, minus some fittings and lines. Tcase is out last night for me to do twins and assy the JBFab shifter mounts and all that jazz. I just ordered Steel wheels today. Backed myself out of buying TW DD's in an effort to keep funds available for any other finish parts it may need.

5BrothersFabrication said:
Hell yeah, man. I've always wanted to follow this thing around the woods. Can't wait to see it finished.

On foot? Because your school bus still won't be done?

I spent 4hrs cutting and bringing **** off it last night. Fixed some body mounts etc as well. Hope this weekend it's close to being on the ground. Still waiting on wheels tho. Tapatalk isn't working for me since I got a new phone. Not sure why, sorry no pics.

Hotrod23 said:
What happened to the wife's 57 Truck??

It's just sitting in the shop being neglected..... Well, we did have sex on it Saturday :flipoff1:

Wagon is right at the finish line. But I'm headed to Alabama tomorrow on the Harley so maybe next week I'll have it fired up check for leaks and figure out exhaust. :woot:

Tried to post pics but Tapatalk hates me today again

Tapatalk pic ?
Sweet, it worked... Wagon runs again intake gaskets, some wiring repairs and re timed it. Then I drank some beers and blew the rear driveshaft out of it doing an on pavement burnout, ECGS 1350 yoke and straps should be here today so I can put the rear driveshaft back in it. Been driving it around slot on the frontend, fixing leaks and sorting out little things. Rain again this weekend, maybe one day it'll see some trails
84d5df5248540e96f18ce5c08b1cebbe.jpg

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk