• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Truck Or Treat - October 24, 2015

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
11224138_10205835974192387_5258868539267367997_o.jpg

Thanks John! Your always a step ahead on posting the events. lol I just came to post it and saw you already did.

We need as many ORV's and CANDY as possible. I think there are gonna be a ton of kids there.
I work at the local elementary school now, so I am inviting everyone I can. I hope it's a great turn out for all the kids!

Just to clarify, the Truck or Treat is free for everyone that Saturday evening. RIDING AND CAMPING IS NORMAL PARK RATE.

Thank You to All!!!!
Natalie,

Ima try to get there before the kids start trickin or treatin. Fo real. I'll be around by late morning. Just comin in the DD, so taint no rush to get to them trails, BJ will be done broke over on some lollipop trail so I'll just be skipping watching him and Brett play patty cake with a tool box.

zukimaster said:
Ole Chasman is a modern day Evil Knievel! booyang

I don't know about that but I had a great day riding with Kevin and John and bill and others for sure. Good to get back to trail riding and getting some much needed seat time in. Dem Boggers sure did hook though, except for on boat ramp. Denied!

Yep another good day with good people. If any one got those good pics. post them up.. or tag me FB @ Bill Stoy