• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sisters

Re:

I thought Kush wore his Free the Tyler shirt and you only got two weeks?

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

This is a pic he posted to facebook yesterday

Attachments

• 12065900_518865778288626_8010445699102361322_n.jpg
    12065900_518865778288626_8010445699102361322_n.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 152
Some sort of crazy hoverweld
pholmann said:
I guess he got tired of the negativity here and decided to go the facebook route.
Maybe not so much the negativity but less people there that will ask questions more complex than "that thing gonna be a mud bogger?!".

Oh it's definitely negativity, and I'm not in any way saying he didn't earn it. Every one of his builds so far have been snatched away by an angry dissatisfied customer. It has just come to the point now that we don't even allow him to **** up before we point and laugh. We just give it to him right out of the gate.

It looks like no penetration on the axle and it heat warped or peeled back. But it could be the camera angle

He does make pretty tabs though. His weld look beautiful. I don't know how they will hold but damn they look good. I hope he is able to finish this one cause no one will take him serious if not

Cracksrubi said:
He does make pretty tabs though. His weld look beautiful. I don't know how they will hold but damn they look good. I hope he is able to finish this one cause no one will take him serious if not

We all told him that the last time... and he failed... Even if it leaves the shop, will it take a beating :dunno:

Cracksrubi said:

Pretty sure the all tabs come laser cut from bomberfab thumb.gif

:stir:

That is just a weird camera angle and soot on the housing. This dude sucks at build threads and modesty but he welds too good to completely ruin a weld like that.

I could be wrong but welding is the easy part of a build. I see welds all day long and tig weld for a living I'm not the fastest welder but will line torches up with anyone around a 20" PIPE. Its nice and all but why spend so much time tig welding everything? Get a splatter gun learn to use it and the welds will look great plus cut weld time in half.

tbacon38 said:
I could be wrong but welding is the easy part of a build. I see welds all day long and tig weld for a living I'm not the fastest welder but will line torches up with anyone around a 20" PIPE. Its nice and all but why spend so much time tig welding everything? Get a splatter gun learn to use it and the welds will look great plus cut weld time in half.

You can't expect dynomite disaster to do that, that makes too much sense. I just really can't believe people are dumb enough to trust him with thier money. Ive watched him **** up 5 vehicles between HL and nc4x4. :dunno:

pholmann said:
I guess he got tired of the negativity here and decided to go the facebook route.

What's tge name on the book of faces? I tried looking but couldn't find it

mckeddie said:
What's tge name on the book of faces? I tried looking but couldn't find it

If he's smart, he would get a job with WOD as an assembly welder if he wants to stay in the offroad industry. He probably pulled up stakes, relocated, and changed the name of his business. Dude can flat out lay dimes, but his reputation is shot here.

I believe he came from eor or wod. Can't say that for sure but I seem to recall reading that in one of his other train wrecks, I mean threads.

Latest posts