• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - $50,000.00 - Bounty Hill - October 15, 2016

adventureoffroadpark

As always we try to plan ahead. We will be totally mixing up a lot of things that we do at the park in 2016 compared to previous years. As we get closer to the date we will update the information on the hill to be ran.

Re: AOP - $50,000.00 - Bounty Hill - October 1, 2016

$50,000.00 Bounty Run Series….We will host a series of three (3) Bounty Hills in 2016 with $50,000.00 up for grabs. The dates for these events will be April 9th, August 6th, and October 1st. All three of these events will be subject to a rain delay and will move to the following weekend if required. All three hills will be completely different hills in 2016. We will invite a minimum of 25 rigs to compete for this bounty. The fastest rig per hill will receive $5000.00 and the fastest combined time of all three hills will take the remaining $35,000.00 home or all of the $50,000.00 if he/she can beat the competition. There will be no double duty on rigs but each rig can have multiple drivers. Each rig will receive four (4) weekend passes to each event ($600 value) as well as a membership to the park for the year of 2016 ($350 value). This membership pass can be used for unlimited riding and testing. The cost to run this series will be $1000.00 paid in full upfront and due in February. This will insure full commitment of the rig and the drivers. Additional information will be provided to each driver/rig upon invitation. It will be our goal in 2017 to expand this to qualifying races to include more drivers and to run for a larger purse than the $50,000.00.

Re:

Travis Lovett won $5,000 and Wes Kean won the $30,000 from what I've read.

John

Bent a link bar that turned my pinion straight up and pulled the rear shat out. I wish now I would have just drove like I know how and blasted that bitch and took the win. The conservative stuff never works for me.

tbacon38 said:
Bent a link bar that turned my pinion straight up and pulled the rear shat out. I wish now I would have just drove like I know how and blasted that bitch and took the win. The conservative stuff never works for me.

Agreed, I figured you were feeling it out the first attempt and going to blast it on number 2. You did come back HARD off the ledge and when you bumped it in gear, BAAM. That hill is no joke and just continues to get worse. Looks like it is going to be retired though now. :driving: :dblthumb:

CHASMAN9 said:
Agreed, I figured you were feeling it out the first attempt and going to blast it on number 2. You did come back HARD off the ledge and when you bumped it in gear, BAAM. That hill is no joke and just continues to get worse. Looks like it is going to be retired though now. :driving: :dblthumb:

it should have been retired when it paid money on it the last time. Just my 2 cents, I wanted a brand new hill that no one knew the line on and has never been climbed.

I felt it come off the ledge hard and when my buggy went rolling down the hill and I couldn't get it to slow down I knew something happen. When the axle flipped it cut one of my brake lines and just having one pedal with a balance bar I didn't have any brakes so had to slam it in gear to get it to stop. SUCKS I really wanted the win but that's racing. I just appreciate all of the support I had during the whole thing, I had more calls and texts on Friday wishing me luck than I have ever gotten. This series was a blast and hop he does something like this next year.

tbacon38 said:
it should have been retired when it paid money on it the last time. Just my 2 cents, I wanted a brand new hill that no one knew the line on and has never been climbed.

I felt it come off the ledge hard and when my buggy went rolling down the hill and I couldn't get it to slow down I knew something happen. When the axle flipped it cut one of my brake lines and just having one pedal with a balance bar I didn't have any brakes so had to slam it in gear to get it to stop. SUCKS I really wanted the win but that's racing. I just appreciate all of the support I had during the whole thing, I had more calls and texts on Friday wishing me luck than I have ever gotten. This series was a blast and hop he does something like this next year.

Me too as far as that hill. I am 0-6 on the bastad and will be happy to see it retired.

I knew something had gone badly wrong when you came out of the dust cloud faster than you went up. It could have gotten real bad right then and glad to see you kept it under control. Great piece of recovery to not barrel roll it Tim. Not sure what next year is going to look like though, but one thing is for sure, [size=10pt][size=10pt]TOM WILL HAVE ANOTHER HIGH DOLLAR PAYOUT SERIES[/size][/size]

CHASMAN9 said:
Me too as far as that hill. I am 0-6 on the bastad and will be happy to see it retired.

I knew something had gone badly wrong when you came out of the dust cloud faster than you went up. It could have gotten real bad right then and glad to see you kept it under control. Great piece of recovery to not barrel roll it Tim. Not sure what next year is going to look like though, but one thing is for sure, [size=10pt][size=10pt]TOM WILL HAVE ANOTHER HIGH DOLLAR PAYOUT SERIES[/size][/size]

You've hit that hill 6 times?

86chevota said:
How many people got up that hill Saturday ?

Only 16 showed up to run and I know of at least 10 that either broke or went back down the hard way, but my numbers could be wrong. :dunno: