• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ultra 4 or rock bouncer

Re:

Wouldnt be the first time hes done it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

al1tonyota said:
Seems like it would have to be rear engine?

Seems like loren healy is doing pretty well with his front engine IFS
http://www.drivingline.com/articles/domination-how-loren-healy-changed-the-game/

Loren-Healy-IFS-build-Ultra4-31.jpg

I'm sure the builder will lay the chassis out however deemed fit. IMO, a front engine, single seat chassis set up similar to Lorens would be ideal for rock" bouncing". If you are building a "comp" rig, no need for two seats.

kmcminn said:
I guess you are talking about al1tonyota. You know he had a buggy one time in case you have not heard, although it's been several years. He also had some toyotas before that. Oh and his daddy has a buggy.

:stir:

Kidding kind of...
Yea I've been around the sport awhile and have a fair amount of knowledge if I feel I can benefit someone by telling them my experience or opinion I try. However when I don't know I keep my mouth shut! You and I aren't friends and I promise I won't lend any knowledge to you! As far as me not having a rig anymore and the reasons why and using my daddy's buggy doesn't concern you!

Not Kidding...

al1tonyota said:
Yea I've been around the sport awhile and have a fair amount of knowledge if I feel I can benefit someone by telling them my experience or opinion I try. However when I don't know I keep my mouth shut! You and I aren't friends and I promise I won't lend any knowledge to you! As far as me not having a rig anymore and the reasons why and using my daddy's buggy doesn't concern you!

Not Kidding...

Sir, you are correct nothing about you concerns me. You are also correct that we aren't friends. As for you not lending any knowledge, I can promise you that that doesn't bother me either. I hope you rest good tonight knowing that you just gave me an Internet beatdown. Oh, it just really hurts my feelings. Boo ****ing hoo. Don't get them big panties in a wad. Something else I will promise, I am not the only person that thinks you come off as a know it all. Whether you are outside of your ewheeling I don't know. Some of your friends even call you one.

My flaw is I'm an asshole, what you see is what you get. Say what you want,call your friends ask them. I don't care what you think about me you don't pay my bills.