• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

CHOC - Santa Crawls - December 5, 2015

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
12189766_10206140770132095_2379427288995409813_n.jpg

At RBD, Eric (Landspeeder) had a great idea to put a tip jar in camp for food. John (Trucker) had Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday. Lucas (Gizmo) did 70 steaks with baked potato Friday night. Krazy Kajuns Kustoms had Pastalia (sp?) Saturday night. They thought that rather than using the money to pay for the food, that they should donate it to the Choccolocco Christmas for Kids Ride. So, I am bringing a tip jar with me with $453. Trey (or Natalie) and myself will go shopping Thursday with this money to add to the kids Christmas.

So, Eric, thanks for the idea, Lucas and the Kajuns for the donation.

And thanks to all the people who reached in their pockets and gave the tip money.

JohnG said:
At RBD, Eric (Landspeeder) had a great idea to put a tip jar in camp for food. John (Trucker) had Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday. Lucas (Gizmo) did 70 steaks with baked potato Friday night. Krazy Kajuns Kustoms had Pastalia (sp?) Saturday night. They thought that rather than using the money to pay for the food, that they should donate it to the Choccolocco Christmas for Kids Ride. So, I am bringing a tip jar with me with $453. Trey (or Natalie) and myself will go shopping Thursday with this money to add to the kids Christmas.

And thanks to all the people who reached in their pockets and gave the tip money.

This is awesome to hear!

Re: Re: CHOC - Santa Crawls - December 5, 2015

JohnG said:

Glad it's going for a good cause.

Buying toys and a bicycle ride through Walmart.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=vOSPlECHQ3s

Posted with my thumbs from Tapatalk.

Re:

Thanks John and Trey, but even bigger thanks to Trucker, Krazy Cajun's and Gizzmo