• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

OTHER - Aetna Put Up Or Shut Up Ride - December 5, 2015

tbacon38

We are having a little trail ride and Hill Killing day at Aetna Mountain Adventures on December 5th called PUT UP OR SHUT UP. Hosted by Team Bacon Racing and Horsepower Heroes This has been planned for awhile and I know its on top of other events. I didn't want to plan it too close to Christmas or too close to the hammers like last year either. This started out as just me and a few of my buddies wanting to ride Aetna and got turned into to an event. If you want to ride COME ON your more than welcome, we will be riding private owned land and there will be plenty of markers and plenty of trails and hills to play on. The fee for the day is 25 per driver and 5 per passenger. We ask that you bring a toy to donate, after the ride all the toys collected will be taken to AOP and donated to them to help out the kids.
Parking is at Aetna Mountain adventures which is right next to Raccoon Mountain Campground.

Thanks, Little Tim Bacon

tbacon38 said:
I will get the Physical Address and post it up. It should be the same as Raccoon Mountain Campground.

So, the campground is the best place to stay with the RV? How close to the parking area.

Best place for a RV is at the campground, you can drive your rig to the trailhead. Its a 100 yard drive on the pavement to there.

going to be wet and muddy looking at the forecast for this week. I cant wait its going to be a blast