• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tires, Tires, Tires..

rottenmarine

Hey all, I'm new to the forums and wanted to check out this community and see how things are here. I'm going to start off by asking what kind of tires you guys use and what pressures you fill them up to when wheeling. Have at it..

I run 38 & 42 inch tires I honestly don't even use a air pressure guage on them. I just give them a good smack and make adjustments from there. I feel the tires perform best at what can best be described as the jiggle equivalent to that of a middle aged mother of two's ass. Just right. :cougar:

RustyC said:
I run 38 & 42 inch tires I honestly don't even use a air pressure guage on them. I just give them a good smack and make adjustments from there. I feel the tires perform best at what can best be described as the jiggle equivalent to that of a middle aged mother of two's ass. Just right. :cougar:

Holy **** thats awesome.

In all honesty that's a pretty tight ass

I run a 42 red. 9.5 psi up front and 8 psi rear

I ran a 42 TSL before that and ran 4 psi front and 2 psi rear

LightBnDr said:
In all honesty that's a pretty tight ass

I run a 42 red. 9.5 psi up front and 8 psi rear

I ran a 42 TSL before that and ran 4 psi front and 2 psi rear

Well, maybe a little feller like you just ain't hittin' the tire hard enough :fish:

Black and round,also with the jiggly mom ass. Everyone thinks super low pressure is the way to go but in my opinion it handles like ****. 10-12 psi is a firm jiggle and works good for me.

43" $tickies with Stauns, been running at 8psi all the way around lately seems to do OK. I only know the slightly jiggly mother of ones ass feel and its in that range :****:

42" sx2s on h1s on 5k lbs jeep. 6 psi front 5 rear.

42" iroks on single beadlocks on 6k lbs rig. 11psi front and rear.

38.5" sx's on h1s on 7k lbs rig. 11 psi front and rear.

Latest posts