• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tires, Tires, Tires..

CHASMAN9 said:
48.5" Thornbirds- 46 psi in front 45.97 rear. Never had a flat on my Prius yet. :spin:

Thornturds ftw! You gotta keep a lot of air in em so you can float across creeks and whatnot like a little sail boat.

38x12.50 TSLs used to run 4 up front and 2 in the rear but now that the sidewalls are good and squishy I run 8 and 6.

Re:

I thought this thread was going to get bad quick. Thanks for the hard-line crew keeping it on topic. 42 sx's on a one ton Tacoma. I put air in the front ones to keep them roundish. The back always seem to stay round. Mr. Hagan said I had the fronts set to dig last time I rode with him, so I add air to get back to that amount of roundness.

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

Hahaha so did I kel.. Glad it didn't... Anyways 40" Treps... 7ish-9lbs.
Also I was telling someone last weekend, I can tell a huge difference between 9ish lbs and 6lbs. Yes it handles weird turning and ****, but dam what a difference! Was awesome till my tire burped the air out. That was fun. Pffff

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I thought this thread was going to get bad quick. Thanks for the hard-line crew keeping it on topic.

Funny I thought the same thing when I originally saw this post... I too am glad to see its stayed friendly!

lowbudgetjunk said:
I thought this thread was going to get bad quick. Thanks for the hard-line crew keeping it on topic. 42 sx's on a one ton Tacoma. I put air in the front ones to keep them roundish. The back always seem to stay round. Mr. Hagan said I had the fronts set to dig last time I rode with him, so I add air to get back to that amount of roundness.

I believe fully it was a big ole hill billy hand tryin to noodle a nasty mudcat style response. Lol

joho75287 said:
Funny I thought the same thing when I originally saw this post... I too am glad to see its stayed friendly!
Gorgeous sig photo bro. Is that from that Moab trip?

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I thought this thread was going to get bad quick. Thanks for the hard-line crew keeping it on topic.

I agree.. Good to see it stay clean. If this would have been on pirate need I say more... Thus the reason I`m here and no longer active on pirate..

Latest posts