• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - SFWDA TrailFest Ride - April 29 - May 1, 2016

SFWDA TrailFest 2016 Announcement Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/?u=3b3529b4b99d00d9f26672a73&id=88f1e685ee&e=f06bedad38

Join us for
The 13th Annual TrailFest 2016
Adventure Off Road Park
April 29 - May1, 2016
Jan 6. 2016

TrailFest is one of two key events for SFWDA each year and this year's event should be the best ever with a number of new developments.
Our event schedule will include something for the whole family in any rig from mild to wild. From excursion rides on Friday and Saturday to beautiful scenic local vistas; scheduled trail rides at the park; fun and challenging team obstacle course on the enhanced course, an R/C Challenge for all ages, Timed Uphill Race; and a Ladies Only rides.

All pricing includes the cost of a meal for each registrant, and weekend camping onsite for 3 nights. SFWDA and our supporting Business Partners will be supporting a Concert and Huge Rraffle on Saturday evening. The event will also include an enhanced Kids play area to include a scavenger hunt, R/C, pedal car racing, a huge bounce house, and a variety of other family friendly activities.

SFWDA will sponsor some new informative and educational sessions throughout the weekend to promote the core values of responsible offroading.

Come join us and share a great weekend in the Tennessee Mountains and support the Southern Four Wheel Drive Association.

If you aren't yet an SFWDA Member and would like to attend, please go to our Member Registration Page where you can join our association and register for Trailfest all at once!

If you're already an SFWDA Member and do not know your password please click the 'login to buy' link below, enter your email address and then below that, the 'I cant login' link. That will send you an email to setup your online access. If this presents any problems, please send us an email and we will assist you.

Just some of the enhancements at this years TrailFest 2016

Each registered vehicle will be issued a unique identifying event sticker along with their registration pack. Various benefits are available to those who register early so why not show it off with pride.
• New & Enhanced Education Seminars & Demos will be available on a limited availability.
• Exclusive Early Registrant Raffle of a Warn Winch will be awarded separate of all other raffle prizes to one of only the advanced event registrants. (No additional purchase necessary)
• Test your Skills on the new Expanded Obstacle Course / Dirt Track with added Technical Obstacles creating a more challenging opportunity still manageable for all vehicles.
• Timed Uphill Multi-Class Challenge, everyone can have a shot against the clock up the hill. Run what you got and compete among your equal level rig for a prize trophy.
• Expedient Raffle Awards with more amazing prizes from Top brands and Sponsors.
• More Food Vendors, including more options, more often.
• Saturday Evening Live Music
• Enhanced Kids Activities
• More details are in development, but it's planned to be the biggest and best ever TrailFest event.

TrailFest 2016 Online Pricing will be $99 (per rig x1 person)
* Pricing discounted $10 before March 1, and then remains $99 online until the end of April. Onsite will be $109.
Saturday ONLY Driver - $49 / ($59 onsite)
Passenger Registration
16 and Over -$24 / $29 / ($ 39 onsite)
Under 16 - $12 / $12 / $12
Under 6 - FREE
(Discounted Pricing till March 1 -$5 / $10)

All attendees can sign up below to Receive TrailFest 2016 SMS / Text Messages Alerts direct to your mobile device for the latest on any last minute changes and updates for the upcoming 13th Annual TrailFest 2016.
Some examples of alerts may include;
• Guided Trail Rides
• Weather Conditions
• Trail Reports
• Emergency Updates
Click Here for Free Text Alerts

See you at TrailFest 2016!

#?trailfest2016

Copyright © 2016 Southern Four Wheel Drive Association, All rights reserved.

Is anyone from here planning on going? I'm gonna be there Thursday to Sunday and signed up to volunteer with the Friday night hill shootout. Also signed up for the Saturday morning advanced ride. Was hoping to see some fellow hardliners out there.

4616911be43ce6aec6168923b8d16529.jpg

I'll be there in this big SOB and tent camping or sleeping in the back seat of the tow rig. Be sure to stop and say hey.

tnford88 said:
Thanks for making this official. I can't wait to meet the infamous John G and see them fancy purple rigs.
We are taking the 38 Special. The wife plans on going on the easy ladies ride.

Sent using left thumb.

jeeptj99 said:
I've never been to swfda event, do we have to do the guided rides or can we do our normal thing? How's that work?

Both. You can get into a guided ride or go out on your own. There are also guided ladies rides for beginners and more advanced.

JohnG said:
Yes, the wife (Nan) and I are going. Did not book soon enough to get a RV spot, so will be dry camping.
Is this your way of askin to borrow a tent??? Holy ****! Someone take a camera!! Why do I have a feeling your Tent will be really close the same square footage as my house? Haha :flipoff1: