• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2014 RZR 1000

Jwhit55

All services and warranty work have been done by dealer here in maryville tn. Bike is in great condition has right at 1k miles. I have put tons of extras on it including custom cage, special carriers high clearance a arms, sway bar links, radius rods and trailing arms (all powder coated candy blue to match). Kanati mongrel tires(approximately 150 miles) with black raceline beadlock wheels. Upgraded front axle shafts to superatv rhino axles. Polaris front and rear bumper along with matching rocker guards (rocker guards and bumpers do have some scratches and rock rash). Holtz racing double shear rear chassi brace and holtz racing billet shock reservoir clamps. Factory seats and seat belts were replaced with PRP extra wide high back seats and pro armour 5 point harnesses. Also has led light bar and street legal kit (horn flashers front/rear turn signals etc). Asking $15k
http://knoxville.craigslist.org/snw/5441044103.html

How do you like those tires? I have Blackwaters and want trade or sell mine.

Not looking for any trades!! I like the mongrels pretty good. They do good in the rocks and for what they are pretty good on the hill climbs. They do struggle a little in the deep mud but for what they are you can't complain! I would definitely buy or recommend them for anybody looking for set of all terrain tires..

Damn that's cheap Jamie for all that you got into this. I'd buy this is someone bought my 900XP. GLWS thumb.gif

Price drop!! Custom cage is no longer on it, I installed the factory cage back on.

Latest posts