• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Rockwell trail buggy build

Thanks guys it took a while but it was worth it hopefully the weather this weekend will hold off and I can get a full day of riding in to break it in

https://youtu.be/jW-jusWKk1s

Well I haven't got to get out and ride as much as I had planned but got to take it to aop and it worked great rode all day no issues and then spur of the moment I loaded up and rode Saturday by myself at stoney and was lucky enough to run into tyler the park manager and they made sure I got back home, climbed a good bit at stoney it was dry so got to go up a few that I have been denied on before like YouTube hill, who's your daddy, tailhook, stairway to heven,rammer jammer this is the only video I have of the two trips out. Who's your daddy would have been a good video but I spent 5 mins playing with it to get the nuts up to hit it haha haha

Re:

****.....I could have come out and taken a good video or two. Turns out I have a video of you on Who's your daddy and I wasn't even there

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Hmmm like medium speed I just floored it when my front tires where 5 feet away and it just rode up with the front in the air a bit it is a bad hill