• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2001 44' Haulmark enclosed trailer

sap

2001 44 foot enclosed Haulmark gooseneck trailer. 8 foot over the bed, 8 foot of living area, 27 foot 7 inches of garage. The door is 8 foot 6 inches wide by 6 foot 2 inches tall. Storage in the floor. AC is cold. New tires. Located in Atlanta. $6200 Brian 770-757-3444

Forgive my ignorance, but I am just wanting to clarify. This trailer will require a CDL? Its over 10k and not considered an RV due to toilet/water. I know you have private, not for hire. But, I have to be 100% legal and this is just about the perfect trailer for me.

Whats the dry weight of this craft as well? Argh, you have caught me at a time when I want and should just pull the trigger.

I was told the total length couldn't be over 65 feet, but I'm not sure. I will check. I've pulled it all over the country and I haven't had any problems.

the "trailer over 10k" rule varies from state to state. The combined weight between trailer and truck cannot be over 26k if the trailer is over 10k in any state I'm aware of.

the 65' bumper to bumper rule applies in most states to pickup trucks or flatbed trucks.

I've rode and camped with Brian. This trailer is a nice set up and Brian is a great guy to deal with. GLWS

Re:

In Ohio the trailer can be over 10k as long as you're not over 26k combined.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re: Re: 2001 44' Haulmark enclosed trailer

zayne2427 said:
I've rode and camped with Brian. This trailer is a nice set up and Brian is a great guy to deal with. GLWS
I agree 100%
Nice trailer and Brian is a straight up guy.

Hey Brian,

can you get that thing in and out of most of the parks that we all ride without trouble?

I dig it thumb.gif

I've had it several parks in Alabama, Tennessee and several other states and never had a problem.
New price $8100.

quad85 said:
Would you be interested in another trailer and cash

What kind of trailer do you have. My bro n law is looking for a trailer and may could help make the deal work for you and brian

It's a 2007 Kaufman 32ft low deck my laptop is in my service truck I'll get it today and pm you a picture

So tempting... I'm not sure I'm motivated enough to plumb it though... :p